Photo

Generals Zero Hour, Online failing to connect.

Best Answer ToxicShock, 13 June 2017 - 05:20 AM

:mellowthumbsup:

I have installed, fully and completely, Generals Zero Hour 1.04. I am using the normal game, GenTools, and CnCOnline. I am launching it through the launcher, hoping that'd help at all. And currently have 16000 forwarded on my router, and the game is pointing to my proper subnet address. Firewall has all appropriate exceptions, and I have essentially gone through with every common solution on the stickied post. I am still however having a generic failure to connect to Zero Hour servers message in Zero Hour, with no actual error from either GenTool or CnCOnline. Attached is the CnCOnline log.

After a full reinstall, the problem seems to have fixed itself. I have no idea why this has happened or how it fixed itself, but the problem is now gone.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Continous

Continous
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 03:31 AM

I have installed, fully and completely, Generals Zero Hour 1.04. I am using the normal game, GenTools, and CnCOnline. I am launching it through the launcher, hoping that'd help at all. And currently have 16000 forwarded on my router, and the game is pointing to my proper subnet address. Firewall has all appropriate exceptions, and I have essentially gone through with every common solution on the stickied post. I am still however having a generic failure to connect to Zero Hour servers message in Zero Hour, with no actual error from either GenTool or CnCOnline. Attached is the CnCOnline log.

After a full reinstall, the problem seems to have fixed itself. I have no idea why this has happened or how it fixed itself, but the problem is now gone.

Edited by Continous, 13 June 2017 - 04:52 AM.

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 13 June 2017 - 05:20 AM   Best Answer

:mellowthumbsup:

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users