Photo

C&C Online no activation

Best Answer ToxicShock, 18 June 2017 - 04:25 AM

Oh dear.    Right.    Let's do this.    If you agree, I will remove the email address you are using now (so that the email address becomes available for you to use again) from your present account.    Then you can make a brand new account (from the web site please) using that email address.    I will then transfer everything you want to keep from your existing account, including the name, onto the new account.

Are you up for that?

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 member _313187

member _313187
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 05:22 PM

I may have managed to break this myself but situation is, I attempted to make a C&C online account and never received an activation link, so I figured I may have put in an email address it didn't like (verizon.net) and noticed the Revora Forums option, so I jumped over to Revora Forums, used a different email (same username), created and activated an account, now if I go to C&C online I still get the account not activated response, please assist

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 14 June 2017 - 04:34 AM

I believe that I have succeeded in activating that account manually.     Please would you attempt a log in to the Web Site and let me know whether you are able to log in successfully.   

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#3 member _313187

member _313187
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 12:56 AM

Sorry been busy, finally had a chance to check back and tried, still receiving the "This account has not been activated yet" for C&C Online

#4 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 17 June 2017 - 05:28 AM

OK          Let's try this.     I have removed you from the game server database entirely.      Hopefully, next time you log in there, your account should be created and updated from the details on these forums (including your preferred email address).

Again, please would you let me know the outcome.

#5 member _313187

member _313187
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 04:19 AM

Finally starting my weekend away from work, alright attempted again, same response, This account has not been activated yet. You are welcome to perform a full delete and i will recreate on revora, then cnc online if that is whats needed.

#6 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 18 June 2017 - 04:25 AM   Best Answer

Oh dear.    Right.    Let's do this.    If you agree, I will remove the email address you are using now (so that the email address becomes available for you to use again) from your present account.    Then you can make a brand new account (from the web site please) using that email address.    I will then transfer everything you want to keep from your existing account, including the name, onto the new account.

Are you up for that?

#7 member _313187

member _313187
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 03:15 PM

Let me just see if i understand, you will remove email from this account, i will make a new account with same email, different name, and then you will transfer over the username (its basically the one thing i want) to the new account?

If thats what needs to be done im up for it, if im understanding wrong please let me know.

#8 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 18 June 2017 - 03:17 PM

That is exactly right. I will remove the email from your account right now so you can go onto the Web Site and make a new account (with a different name, of course). Once that is validated, please come back here and let me know (using the new account).

#9 ZeroPhi

ZeroPhi
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 03:50 PM

New account made

#10 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:16 PM

I meant for you to make the account on the C&C:Online web site, which would have created the account on the game server database.

Please could you log in there now and set up your account (logging in should create the account) before we move onto the next step.

#11 ZeroPhi

ZeroPhi
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:21 PM

oh, heh sorry, i was able to make an account on cnc online now, please let me know the next steps

#12 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 19 June 2017 - 05:32 AM

Alright. That all looks to be in order. Have you tried logging into a game yet?

The only thing left to do is to change the name (and log in name) of your new account on these forums. That is entirely optional but I expect you would prefer to use your old name. Can you let me know when you're ready for me to do that. The only impact for you, apart from your display name changing, is that you will have to use the changed log in name (i.e. your old name) to log into these forums.

#13 ZeroPhi

ZeroPhi
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 04:50 AM

Sorry for the delay, I would prefer the old name, I tested the account and I was able to log into the website and game,  you are welcome to make the change to my account whenever. Thanks again!

#14 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 22 June 2017 - 05:27 AM

As you can see, I've done that now.       Enjoy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users