Photo

CNC3: Tiberuim Wars Login Issue Steam Win7

Best Answer ToxicShock, 24 June 2017 - 08:22 AM

The problem is not at your end. The problem is with your internet provider, TM Net. That provider blocks TCP port 6667 (peer chat), which these games need. That has been the case, even during the gamespy era. Your options are to change provider or to use a VPN. You should be able to find a free VPN easily (closer to you is better) but some are better than others so you might have to try a few. Google for one in your local area.

See this post for some options. https://forums.revor...-1#entry1048770

surfeasy.com
privatetunnel.com
securitykiss.com

Many TM Net users have successfully overcome this issue using a VPN. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 uMattBro

uMattBro
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 11:05 PM

Error says that I "Could not connect to Command and Conquer 3 Online", every time I try to login.

I have tried running the launcher as administrator and have completely disabled my Hamachi and Tunggle.

If anyone could provide me with any solutions and need me provide more information to help me, please do. Thanks!

Attached Files

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 24 June 2017 - 08:22 AM   Best Answer

The problem is not at your end. The problem is with your internet provider, TM Net. That provider blocks TCP port 6667 (peer chat), which these games need. That has been the case, even during the gamespy era. Your options are to change provider or to use a VPN. You should be able to find a free VPN easily (closer to you is better) but some are better than others so you might have to try a few. Google for one in your local area.

See this post for some options. https://forums.revor...-1#entry1048770

surfeasy.com
privatetunnel.com
securitykiss.com

Many TM Net users have successfully overcome this issue using a VPN.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#3 uMattBro

uMattBro
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 04:19 AM

Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users