Photo

Not entirely sure what to do anymore.

Best Answer EpsilonNeon, 09 August 2017 - 06:25 PM

Okay, so after a very painful process, and googling, I figured it out.

Apparently, I had never logged into C&C Online's website, only Revora. I am not sure why my brain didn't think of that.

It works now, I logged into C&C Online by using my Revora login and password, and it allowed me to make my server name, and password.

Thanks for the help, without the "server account" as a word reference, I probably would not have guessed to log into C&C Online.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 EpsilonNeon

EpsilonNeon
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 12:16 AM

I've been trying for several hours to get Red Alert 3 with C&C online to work. For some reason I only ever seem to get the error:

"The account or subaccount name was not found"

After viewing the instructional video on how to set up C&C Online, I found that I needed to make a Revora forum's account, no big deal, then I had to use the Email I used, with the password from C&C online, plus my in game nickname, and yet no matter how many times I try, or what I change, nothing seems to budge.

C&C Online launches Red Alert 3 just fine, with -ui on the parameters of Red Alert 3 now, as it didn't launch so well before. I have the steam version. There are no flaws in the game starting up, it only ever seems to give me the same error message no matter what I do. I've used every possible combination of email and password that I have and none of them work, they all result in the exact same error message.

If someone would be able to help as soon as possible that would be amazing, I really want to play online.

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 09 August 2017 - 05:56 AM

You need to set up your server account.       This will tell you what to do; C&C:Online User Guide See "Setting up your server account"

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#3 EpsilonNeon

EpsilonNeon
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 10:18 AM

You need to set up your server account.       This will tell you what to do; C&C:Online User Guide See "Setting up your server account"

I clicked the link, but I am not entirely sure where it says "Setting up your server account"

I just made an account on the site, and tried logging in with everything again, still not luck.

Seriously, what am I doing wrong?

#4 EpsilonNeon

EpsilonNeon
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 06:25 PM   Best Answer

Okay, so after a very painful process, and googling, I figured it out.

Apparently, I had never logged into C&C Online's website, only Revora. I am not sure why my brain didn't think of that.

It works now, I logged into C&C Online by using my Revora login and password, and it allowed me to make my server name, and password.

Thanks for the help, without the "server account" as a word reference, I probably would not have guessed to log into C&C Online.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users