Photo

Red Alert 3 starting issues

Best Answer JPBP, 15 December 2017 - 05:39 PM

It seems to be working when downloaded from origin. Thank you for your help!

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 JPBP

JPBP
  • Validating E-Mail
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 06:54 PM

The thing is though, that it worked fine before I decided to download the patches from a link inside the game. And that is twice i've done that. As in, I have downloaded the game twice, where I've played a single game before downloading the patches, whereafter it has not been able to start since and given me the bugreport. Could it be possible that it uninstalls certain files when I go to download the patches?

Either way, even if we don't get it to work, I appreciate the time you have taken to help me. Thanks dude.

#22 ViperMkVII

ViperMkVII

What is this?

• Project Team
  • 1,010 posts
  •  C&C:Online Red Alert 3 Player~

Posted 14 December 2017 - 10:07 PM

The thing is though, that it worked fine before I decided to download the patches from a link inside the game. And that is twice i've done that. As in, I have downloaded the game twice, where I've played a single game before downloading the patches, whereafter it has not been able to start since and given me the bugreport. Could it be possible that it uninstalls certain files when I go to download the patches?

Either way, even if we don't get it to work, I appreciate the time you have taken to help me. Thanks dude.

I don't think the patch installer would remove those files I've mentioned before...

I have downloaded the game twice

Did you download the game twice or the patch twice? Can you just reinstall the game, in order to see if those files I've mentioned before will come back?

post-219586-1446648251.png

#23 JPBP

JPBP
  • Validating E-Mail
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 03:53 PM

I downloaded the game, then the patch. After that it did'nt work so i deleted everything and downloaded the game again and then the patch again with the same result. The result being that it worked fine before I downloaded the patch both times.

Will try to delete and download again now, though

#24 JPBP

JPBP
  • Validating E-Mail
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 04:27 PM

Contacted Origin about them putting it in my gamelibary. They did so now I'll download from there and see if it helps.

#25 JPBP

JPBP
  • Validating E-Mail
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 05:39 PM   Best Answer

It seems to be working when downloaded from origin. Thank you for your help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users