Photo

I need help Ive Did everything corectly, to Connect to c&c Zero hour,

zero hour

Best Answer Guest_protoman1008_* , 04 July 2018 - 08:07 PM

- I have trouble connecting to people online (this seems to happen in RA3 the most)
Solution 1: If you got the game(s) through The Ultimate Collection bundle, DOWNLOAD THIS to prevent connection issues to people that don't have The Ultimate Collection.
Solution 2: User Elancore has posted several images of all the correct Generals and Zero Hour settings. Take a look at them here.
Solution 3: Try adding C&C:Online to your Firewall exceptions. Use Google to find out how this is done.
Solution 4: Do you have Hamachi, Tunngle or similar services installed? Try to disable their virtual network devices and shut them down. If it doesn't help, try uninstalling them and rebooting your computer. The IP address in the game's Options > Network settings must be your computer's LAN IP (e.g. 192.168.x.x or 10.x.x.x).
Solution 5a: [NOT FOR RA3] Port forwarding: If, when starting a game, your connection always times out, try this:

•  
  • Open UDP port 16000 in your router settings. Go here if you don't know how. Use this to check if your port was succesfully opened.
  • In the game go to Options > Network and enter 16000 as the static port.

Solution 5b: [RA3 ONLY] Removing the static port: If, when starting a game in RA3, your connection always times out, try the following:
Find your game's Options.ini (this can be found by typing %appdata% in the Windows search bar and opening the game's folder there). Open Options.ini and remove the following line:

FirewallPortOverride = 16000

Then save Options.ini and set it to read only (right click > properties).
Solution 6: Try opening your DMZ in your router settings. More information on how to do this can be found here.

For people using the TG799vn v2 Router have a look here -> http://forums.revora...ks-with-a-link/

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Booz

Booz
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 07:49 PM

So i installed Automatically  GenTool, To my orgins Zero hour game, Eventually, i made an account and so on, even a game account,

After that i tried to  Log in, It tells me its Not connecting to The c&c Online, thing, i keep having this, even when i made an new account, Having also ' Quality ' errors, Please if you do know more and if you can help tell me about this, becouse i really wish to play, 

Thankyou Verymuch, -booz

#2 Guest_protoman1008_*

Guest_protoman1008_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 July 2018 - 08:07 PM   Best Answer

- I have trouble connecting to people online (this seems to happen in RA3 the most)
Solution 1: If you got the game(s) through The Ultimate Collection bundle, DOWNLOAD THIS to prevent connection issues to people that don't have The Ultimate Collection.
Solution 2: User Elancore has posted several images of all the correct Generals and Zero Hour settings. Take a look at them here.
Solution 3: Try adding C&C:Online to your Firewall exceptions. Use Google to find out how this is done.
Solution 4: Do you have Hamachi, Tunngle or similar services installed? Try to disable their virtual network devices and shut them down. If it doesn't help, try uninstalling them and rebooting your computer. The IP address in the game's Options > Network settings must be your computer's LAN IP (e.g. 192.168.x.x or 10.x.x.x).
Solution 5a: [NOT FOR RA3] Port forwarding: If, when starting a game, your connection always times out, try this:

•  
  • Open UDP port 16000 in your router settings. Go here if you don't know how. Use this to check if your port was succesfully opened.
  • In the game go to Options > Network and enter 16000 as the static port.

Solution 5b: [RA3 ONLY] Removing the static port: If, when starting a game in RA3, your connection always times out, try the following:
Find your game's Options.ini (this can be found by typing %appdata% in the Windows search bar and opening the game's folder there). Open Options.ini and remove the following line:

FirewallPortOverride = 16000

Then save Options.ini and set it to read only (right click > properties).
Solution 6: Try opening your DMZ in your router settings. More information on how to do this can be found here.

For people using the TG799vn v2 Router have a look here -> http://forums.revora...ks-with-a-link/

#3 Booz

Booz
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 08:47 PM

All i had to do is Putting 16000 In the prop thing Thankyou verymuch and have a great day :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users