Photo

[Bug] Various Bugs

Best Answer Mathijs, 01 August 2018 - 12:15 PM

1) Will forward.

2) Fixed in 3.1

3) Fixed in 3.1

4) Dol Amroth is a known problem-child. It'll be redone at some point.

5) Fixed in 3.1

6) Noted.

7) Noted.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MastroLindo

MastroLindo
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 08:07 AM

Hello guys! Great work on the mod, I've been playing it almost every day since 3.0 came out!
Here are a couple of bugs I came across:

1) In the Nimrodel map the top river passage (next to the Elven Flet) isn't crossable.

2) In fortress maps after a certain amount of time you can only build Gondor building on the plots (I tried with both Erebor and Lothlorien in three maps).

3) When I play against Isengard, some battalions are often scattered and unattackable. I don't know what causes it, they can still be trampled but you can't target them. Something like that happens in 2.02 when you kill trolls, where they just keep moving with zero life and destroy everything.

4) In the Dol Amroth map the heroes sometimes get stuck at the bottom of the stairs to go on the walls.

5) When you cancel the construction of a Golden Wood Storehouse and try to build another resource building near it, it shows the percentage as if the storehouse was built there (but it doesn't change the resources it gives).

6) Things That Are from the Mirror of Galadriel doesn't speed up the production of pathstalkers.

7) Very minor thing, not a bug and you probably already know it: Gwaihir's power is My Wings Are A Hurricane and the symbol on the ground is a dragon's wing. Didn't the eagles in ROTWK also have a similar power and a symbol that you can use?

Edited by MastroLindo, 26 July 2018 - 08:33 AM.

#2 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 01 August 2018 - 12:15 PM   Best Answer

1) Will forward.

2) Fixed in 3.1

3) Fixed in 3.1

4) Dol Amroth is a known problem-child. It'll be redone at some point.

5) Fixed in 3.1

6) Noted.

7) Noted.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users