Photo

Map Crashing

Best Answer Nuclear Winter, 07 August 2020 - 01:43 PM

Hmm, since it crashes at the start, I'm guessing there's probably some bad trigger or object placed in the map. What's the basis of the map, is it like a regular skirmish map or co-op map? And you didn't mess with the houses in anyway right?

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 MasterLeaf1

MasterLeaf1
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 05:16 PM

I was predetermining AI in map code it was working correctly. When i was making 6 and 7 AI and placed their respective waypoint. It suddenly says fatal error when, I go in to my map. Any reason why is this happening??

Did i messed up Enemyhouse coding or somethng else??

#2 Nuclear Winter

Nuclear Winter
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 August 2020 - 12:39 PM

Is this a Singleplayer or Multiplayer map?

#3 MasterLeaf1

MasterLeaf1
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 07 August 2020 - 01:27 PM

Multiplayer

#4 Nuclear Winter

Nuclear Winter
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 August 2020 - 01:43 PM   Best Answer

Hmm, since it crashes at the start, I'm guessing there's probably some bad trigger or object placed in the map. What's the basis of the map, is it like a regular skirmish map or co-op map? And you didn't mess with the houses in anyway right?

Edited by Nuclear Winter, 07 August 2020 - 01:44 PM.

#5 AlexB

AlexB
  • Members
  • 143 posts
  • Projects:Ares, Arda, ...
  •  Your ad here!

Posted 07 August 2020 - 05:51 PM

Have you got an except.txt file from right after the crash? If, could you post it in spoiler tags?

#6 MasterLeaf1

MasterLeaf1
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 07 August 2020 - 07:28 PM

Idk how i got that problem but i managed to fix it by copying whole map with buildings and units. And remade the whole triggers it originally had. It came at the cost of my precious time. Anyway thanks for your reply guys.

#7 MasterLeaf1

MasterLeaf1
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 08 August 2020 - 03:03 AM

Even though i cleared the problem next time if i had one atleast i dont wanna remake every triggers again thanks...

#8 MasterLeaf1

MasterLeaf1
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 08 August 2020 - 03:04 AM

Have you got an except.txt file from right after the crash? If, could you post it in spoiler tags?

No it just said fatal error and thats all next comes to windows after i press ok in fatal error msg... Anyway thx for helping...

#9 AlexB

AlexB
  • Members
  • 143 posts
  • Projects:Ares, Arda, ...
  •  Your ad here!

Posted 10 August 2020 - 03:59 PM

Let the game crash again, then post syringe.log. That might help already.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users