Photo

Can i play with a cracked CnC Generals Zero Hour?

crack zero hour

Best Answer ViperMkVII, 17 December 2014 - 07:59 PM

Hi, theoretically you can play with a cracked version on this server,

because like ToxicShock said, the server is not able to check for a valid CD keys.

But, if you have encountered some issue with cracked version probably you won't get any help because in a cracked game there some critical files altered and we may not able to help you.

So you can try with your cracked Zero Hour, and if you aren't able to play with that, you'll need to get it from Origin.

Plus, you need to use GenTool to launch the game instead of use C&C: Online Laucher.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DeckardCain28

DeckardCain28
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 07:02 PM

Hello everybody

I am newcomer to this web-site and also a huge fan of Command and Conquer series but i want to know if i can play here with my cracked CnC Generalas Zero Hour.. Please tell me if possible, if not.. can i get it from Origin? because i really want to play this game. 

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 17 December 2014 - 07:24 PM

I suggest you try it, although it probably won't work.   Some people have been about to play with cracked versions though.    I don't know exactly what you mean by "cracked" in your case but for the avoidance of doubt, the server is not able to check for a valid CD keys.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#3 ViperMkVII

ViperMkVII

What is this?

• Project Team
  • 1,010 posts
  •  C&C:Online Red Alert 3 Player~

Posted 17 December 2014 - 07:59 PM   Best Answer

Hi, theoretically you can play with a cracked version on this server,

because like ToxicShock said, the server is not able to check for a valid CD keys.

But, if you have encountered some issue with cracked version probably you won't get any help because in a cracked game there some critical files altered and we may not able to help you.

So you can try with your cracked Zero Hour, and if you aren't able to play with that, you'll need to get it from Origin.

Plus, you need to use GenTool to launch the game instead of use C&C: Online Laucher.

Edited by ViperMkVII, 17 December 2014 - 08:03 PM.

post-219586-1446648251.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users