Uruk-Hai Scouts

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Arveanor

Arveanor
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 02:50 AM

Well I admit the subtitle might be misleading ;) but you know, I have to keep things interesting :p

So on a few different occasions I've had difficulty with the uruk-hai scouts... namely clicking on them. I find it incredibly hard to get my cursor to turn into the selector in order to attack them or even to click on them if their mine. Well actually if their mine I just make a little box and that gets them but if I want my men to attack them I definitely have a problem.

I looked through all three pages of bug reports and found nothing on this so sorry if its elsewhere, but this ones very annoying and I wanted to put it out there for ya, cause your awesome and can squash stupid ubgs :p

#2 Sûlherokhh

Sûlherokhh

Sagacious Engineer

• Project Team
  • 3,754 posts
  • Projects:S.E.E., Sage A.I., Code Advisor
  •  'Axe'er of the Gordic Knot

Posted 06 January 2010 - 03:29 PM

It's a long time problem mentioned elsewhere and definitely on our todo list.

bannerreal01mittelit3.jpg
Axed Head and A.I. Coder for S.E.E. and ... stuff

".. coding is basically boring. What's fun is finding out how things work, take them apart and then put them together in ways that were not intended nor even conceived."

#3 Arveanor

Arveanor
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 11:01 PM

Alright cool, I hadn't seen anything about it, so sorry to bother you with a mention of an age-old problem, jw, do you already know what your gonna do to fix it, is it just a matter of getting to that part of your to do list?

#4 Sûlherokhh

Sûlherokhh

Sagacious Engineer

• Project Team
  • 3,754 posts
  • Projects:S.E.E., Sage A.I., Code Advisor
  •  'Axe'er of the Gordic Knot

Posted 07 January 2010 - 12:11 AM

It's a modeling problem that appears when exporting the model of the unit in question with the wrong settings. Sadly nobody seems to know exactly what the right settings are, or they do, but none of the modelers working on S.E.E. seem to get it or don't have the nerve to bother with it. I am not sure since i don't do models.

The problem only appears on the new or extensively reworked units.

bannerreal01mittelit3.jpg
Axed Head and A.I. Coder for S.E.E. and ... stuff

".. coding is basically boring. What's fun is finding out how things work, take them apart and then put them together in ways that were not intended nor even conceived."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users