Courscant space battle glich?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Guest_Martin_*_*

Guest_Guest_Martin_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 March 2010 - 10:19 PM

So I was playing as a mandolorian today in GC on the clusters game, and I was attempting to attack the rebel controlled Mustafar, which at the time the game claimed had a level 1 space station, I attacked with a large force, but nothing happened, so when i tried landing my forces on the ground I was alerted that I had an immanent battle at courscant. I was like uhhh what? so I tried auto resolving, didnt work. so I hit begin and fought off 3 little troop transports. When I started the battle I for some reason had 2 troop transports of my own and when I attempted to call in reinforcements, half of my fleet was missing from the reinforcement list. After I completed this battle I immediately was forced to do the space Mustafar battle, and then immediately after that the ground battle. I figured this was just a one time glitch with the mod. I then attempted to attack Imperial controlled Ryloth. Same thing happened except after the space battle @ courscant the game worked its way into a glitch loop and wouldnt progress past the "attack immanent bar"

#2 the_Farseer

the_Farseer
  • Hosted
  • 142 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 12:28 AM

So I was playing as a mandolorian today in GC on the clusters game, and I was attempting to attack the rebel controlled Mustafar, which at the time the game claimed had a level 1 space station, I attacked with a large force, but nothing happened, so when i tried landing my forces on the ground I was alerted that I had an immanent battle at courscant. I was like uhhh what? so I tried auto resolving, didnt work. so I hit begin and fought off 3 little troop transports. When I started the battle I for some reason had 2 troop transports of my own and when I attempted to call in reinforcements, half of my fleet was missing from the reinforcement list. After I completed this battle I immediately was forced to do the space Mustafar battle, and then immediately after that the ground battle. I figured this was just a one time glitch with the mod. I then attempted to attack Imperial controlled Ryloth. Same thing happened except after the space battle @ courscant the game worked its way into a glitch loop and wouldnt progress past the "attack immanent bar"

I've heard similar reports with all mods. What it boils down to is that any game becomes siginifcantly less stable when you play with modded content. It's not an issue that can be avoided or fixed. Just save often and restart the game if an issue persists. That's all I can say.
“The evil men do lives after them. The good is oft interred with their bones,”

~Julius Caesar

#3 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2010 - 02:17 AM

Alright thanks much!

#4 the_Farseer

the_Farseer
  • Hosted
  • 142 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 12:43 AM

Alright thanks much!

No problemo. I know it sucks but it's a fact of mods, unfortunately...
“The evil men do lives after them. The good is oft interred with their bones,”

~Julius Caesar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users