maps contra ai ai-friendly compatible 007 008

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ShadowSnyperX

ShadowSnyperX
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:44 AM

So I was curious to know if there is a list or pack of maps for Contra that is compatible with the AI. Even a list of maps that users have tried with the AI would be awesome. The default maps are nice, but it gets repetitive after a while. Download links to maps would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Posted Image

#2 ronh

ronh
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:48 AM

Hi, i made a lot of maps for 2 ore 3 players vs 5 ore 6 insane with worldbuilder for contra007, we all played them.
Because when a map is large and mutch stuff on it it can lag, so i always make the maps not to high, not mutch trees ore buildings and look that the ai always can go on a straight line for attack. also water and to mutch techbuildings can lag.
I also did on the most map that the human player can not build money like hackers, so you need to stay alive with the money you get in the start ( i made the suplystack unlimitless).
What it make very insane on the maps i put a 9th player on it who spawns every 5 minutes some smerches , nuke launchers , fafnirs , shaitan on the map who also attack.
greetings ron

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users