Uruk Scouts vs Uruk-Hai

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 alexshellot

alexshellot
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 03:55 PM

Great job on the game I really do love it with all the work you did. I was playing around with isengard a bit and I noticed somethings. The uruk scout model looks FANTASTIC I love it but the urukhai look a bit scroony, for as powerful as they are described in the books and movies they should have way thicker armour,bigger bodies and be a few inches taller then men. Now in no way am I saying it looks bad. Im just trying to give some constructive critisim cause at the moment the scouts look more tanky the the...............tanky units xD, Now with heavy armor they do look better, but I beilive they should look like that from the beginning and still add some more mass to them

#2 MattTheLegoman

MattTheLegoman

LEGO Knight of Minas Ithil

• T3A Staff
  • 3,669 posts
  • Projects:Mapping this Middle-earth
  •  Mapper
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 29 July 2017 - 01:53 AM

I would say that, by speaking in game terms, by the time we meet the fighting Uruk-hai at Helms Deep, Saruman has already upgraded them with heavy armour and banners. His early game was Scouts, mid-game was Dunlendings and Riders and by late game he had a fully upgraded army.

Edited by MattTheLegoman, 29 July 2017 - 01:54 AM.

Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no one is too poor to buy. - C.S. Lewis

There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning. - Louis L'Amour

What will matter then will be people. If relationships will matter most then, shouldn't they matter most now? - Max Lucado

#3 alexshellot

alexshellot
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 02:07 AM

alright that make scence

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users