• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 silent098

silent098
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 April 2019 - 05:35 PM

Command and Conquer:Generals

If i try to download the 1.08 patch using the in game multiplayer menu it would try re connect for a while then give an error saying it cant connect to servers.So i try to manually patch it and downloaded the 1.08(english)patch.Whenever i try to patch my game it gives an error saying "Old file not found.However a file of the same name was found.No update done since the file`s content do not match"

Edited by silent098, 07 April 2019 - 07:16 PM.

#2 Leikeze

Leikeze
  • Project Team
  • 89 posts
  • Projects:ZH: Replay Reviews, Moderation, & Tech Support
  •  Drifting Poster

Posted 08 April 2019 - 07:21 PM

Are you using the CD-Version, The First Decade, or The Ultimate Collection from Origin?

If you are using the First Decade or Ultimate Collection, you do not have to update your game, it is already running the latest past, and all you need is GenTool to play online.

Please! Please! try Windscribe free VPN to see if it fixes all of your ZH-Online connection issues!

You shouldn't use the C&C:Online launcher to launch Generals or Zero Hour.   If you are playing only those games, you should unhook and uninstall the C&C:Online launcher and install GenToolWhen you have done that, you just launch the game from its ordinary shortcut.     If you are using the Ultimate Collection, you should install this first; C&C Ultimate Collection Launchers.

hNdBUVK.jpg

#3 silent098

silent098
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 07:40 PM

I`m using the CD-Version and gentool exe(the one which automatically installs gentool)won't work as it wont let me tick generals in the checkbox.I also tried to manually install gentool by manually extracting it into my game directory.When I launch the game the gentool would give a pop-up saying that it isn`t compatible with the current version of my game and not everything may work,so ignoring it i open multiplayer and the same checking for connection and then can`t connect to server error appears.

#4 Leikeze

Leikeze
  • Project Team
  • 89 posts
  • Projects:ZH: Replay Reviews, Moderation, & Tech Support
  •  Drifting Poster

Posted 11 April 2019 - 02:58 PM

Hmm, is it the CD-Version from a crack?

Please! Please! try Windscribe free VPN to see if it fixes all of your ZH-Online connection issues!

You shouldn't use the C&C:Online launcher to launch Generals or Zero Hour.   If you are playing only those games, you should unhook and uninstall the C&C:Online launcher and install GenToolWhen you have done that, you just launch the game from its ordinary shortcut.     If you are using the Ultimate Collection, you should install this first; C&C Ultimate Collection Launchers.

hNdBUVK.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users