oNucLeaRz - Intentional Disconnect - Confirmed

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Peralva

Peralva
  • Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 11 December 2019 - 02:15 AM

A report of Intentional Disconnect in a game played in Zero Hour has been made against oNucLeaRz (Revora Member oNucLeaRz) and the adjudicator has found the report to be valid.

The report and the decision may be found at Gamereplays here: oNucLeaRz - Intentional Disconnect.
I give oNucLeaRz three clear days to explain himself. If I do not hear from him within that time, the report will be confirmed and a sanction may be imposed. The explanation and any mitigation may be given here or in the report topic on gamereplays.

#2 Peralva

Peralva
  • Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 16 December 2019 - 06:06 PM

No explanations were given, therefore this is confirmed.

#3 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 18 December 2019 - 08:56 AM

Peralva has confirmed this report and I shall impose a penalty. This is a first intentional disconnect conviction for oNucLeaRz. The tariff penalty for a first offence intentional disconnect offence is a suspension of one week from access to C&C:Online. I have suspended oNucLeaRz accordingly.

oNucLeaRz suspended from C&C:Online until after 25 December 2019.

Any attempt to circumvent that suspension by creating duplicate accounts will result in severe penalties, which may include a permanent ban.

I do not have any reason to believe that this member is a gamereplays member. Should it transpire that he is member or should he subsequently become a member, he is due a 28 days suspension from the site for this first offence intentional disconnect conviction. A further conviction will result in a long suspension for the site and may result in a permanent ban.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users