• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Stronghammer

Stronghammer
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 January 2020 - 12:52 AM

Hello there.

I'd really appreciate some help please. I have been trying to login to Generals Zero Hour Online, but it keeps giving me this error message: "Could not connect to C&C Generals Zero Hour Online" when I press the login button. I have all the other boxes filled in with my Revora account information. I have used this service before (it is amazing btw), but this time I cannot get it to connect.

I was a little confused while trying to set up my account in the multiplayer tab, and I mistakenly thought my nickname was my username on the Revora forum, as opposed to the email. I switched the email on my old account ( Bob Burger) and made this new account (Stronghammer). Could this possibly be related to the issue I am having? I read another thread in which a user had a duplicate email account that was causing issues:

https://forums.revor...ro-hour-online/

Version: Ultimate Collection

Error Log: I searched in the %TEMP% folder but I could not fined anything called CNCOnline_Log.txt.

I have also made sure to uninstall any mods and I have the most recent Gentool installed, 7.9. When I launch the game Gentool shows up, so I know that I installed it correctly.

Thank you in advance.

Attached Thumbnails

• Could not Connect.jpg

Edited by Stronghammer, 05 January 2020 - 06:57 AM.

#2 Stronghammer

Stronghammer
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 January 2020 - 05:21 PM

UPDATE

As of writing this it looks like I am now able to login. I will reply again if I encounter another issue.

#3 Master4140

Master4140
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 January 2020 - 10:01 AM

UPDATE

As of writing this it looks like I am now able to login. I will reply again if I encounter another issue.

How do you solve it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users