Can't link Revora account to the C&C Online platform

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Striker_strikes

Striker_strikes
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 01:29 PM

Disclaimer: This isn't about my own account but a friend who created a account here couldn't link her revora account to the platform.

Hello,

I have a bit of a issue regarding to registering a account for a friend on the C&C Online site.

Her username is JessicaPoison, about an hour ago she created a account here to create a C&C Online user profile. However when she followed up on the link at the register page: "If you already have an account from the Revora Forums you can skip this step and log in to set up your C&C:Online server login". After she filled in her Revora account details she was greeted with the error that her account couldn't be found.

Is there anything you can do for her to get the account created on the C&C Online platform?

Sincerely,

Mr-Striker

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 16 June 2019 - 09:20 AM

What error message does she get when she tries to log into the web site (using her forum credentials)?    Her account on here is fully activated so she should be able to post in here herself.     In theory, when she tries to log into the web site, that should create a new account for her on the game server.     At moment, I can't see any reason why that would not happen.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users