102 replies to this topic

#101 Hrod89

Hrod89

Forum Drummer

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • Projects:N/A

Posted 02 May 2006 - 12:09 AM

As I understand it, this forum went under a reorganization in the not too distant past. Is the point of something like that not to improve the ease of use? A forum should be easy to use even for someone who hasn't seen it before. The music section was created for DISCUSSION about music, not creation, although it could be used for that. If you look at the descriptions posted on all the sections in the RCAlert area, it is the only one that doesn't have an invitation to post one of your own muscial compositions.

The argument about it bringing traffic to RCAlert is null. Paradox pretty much destroyed it in his post.

Posted Image
Posted Image
ASUS A8N5X | AMD Athlon 64 3500+ | 2 X 512 GeIL @ 2.5-3-3-8 | Seagate 7200.8 250GB | XFX GeForce 6800 GS

#102 Banshee

Banshee

One Vision, One Purpose!

• Network Admins
  • 9,045 posts
  • Projects:PPM, PPM: Final Dawn, OS SHP Builder, OS Palette Editor, OS W3D Viewer, VXLSE III, etc...
  •  Retired Network Leader
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Maintenance Admin

Posted 02 May 2006 - 02:56 AM

@Ash: We listen, but we are not entitled to agree with you. But as long as I know you, you'll insist blindly on this subject. So, it's working very well as it is and we won't be changing. Our goal is a stronger RCAlert, and I hope you'll understand it one day.
Project Perfect Mod

Command & Conquer Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, Tools, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Posted Image

#103 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 02 May 2006 - 09:28 AM

As I understand it, this forum went under a reorganization in the not too distant past. Is the point of something like that not to improve the ease of use? A forum should be easy to use even for someone who hasn't seen it before. The music section was created for DISCUSSION about music, not creation, although it could be used for that. If you look at the descriptions posted on all the sections in the RCAlert area, it is the only one that doesn't have an invitation to post one of your own muscial compositions.

The argument about it bringing traffic to RCAlert is null. Paradox pretty much destroyed it in his post.

@Dancam and Banshee: I don't see you trying to make out Hrod or Tornado are three years old.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users