Photo

C&C3 & KW Could not connect to backend server

Best Answer ToxicShock, 07 March 2015 - 09:06 PM

Thanks.

----- C&C:Online Launcher Start -----
Game: C&C3
C&C3 Install Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Command and Conquer 3 TW and KW\Command Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars\
ERROR: CreateProcess() failed to start C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Command and Conquer 3 TW and KW\Command Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars\CNC3.exe. Error: The requested operation requires elevation.

ERROR: Unable to launch C&C3

You need to do two things:

(1) Install these;C&C Ultimate Collection Launchers

(2) When you run the launcher you need to run "As administrator". Hold down shift and right click the launcher short cut. Hit "Run as Administrator" on the menu. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Hammy

Hammy
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 04:12 PM

I'm using the Ultimate Collection run through Origin on a Windows 7 computer. The problem is that whenever I try to log in with my created Revora Account, it displays the message that it could not connect with the Backend Server. I've created an account here, I've installed C&C online in addition to the fixed launchers for the Origin version which I have launched it through. I read through the 'Common Errors' thread and found this.

- When I try to log in, I get the following error: 'Could not connect to backend server'.
Solution: This is usually a problem on our end, meaning the server is down. We restart the server soon after it goes down, so check back later. If the server is up (you can check our website to make sure), create a support thread (make sure you include your C&C:Online log)

Is this an issue on your end? (since it's crossed out, I'm not sure) or is it an issue with me? I tried yesterday and today and still the same error occurs.

#2 ViperMkVII

ViperMkVII

What is this?

• Project Team
  • 1,010 posts
  •  C&C:Online Red Alert 3 Player~

Posted 05 March 2015 - 07:08 PM

I'm using the Ultimate Collection run through Origin on a Windows 7 computer. The problem is that whenever I try to log in with my created Revora Account, it displays the message that it could not connect with the Backend Server. I've created an account here, I've installed C&C online in addition to the fixed launchers for the Origin version which I have launched it through. I read through the 'Common Errors' thread and found this.

- When I try to log in, I get the following error: 'Could not connect to backend server'.
Solution: This is usually a problem on our end, meaning the server is down. We restart the server soon after it goes down, so check back later. If the server is up (you can check our website to make sure), create a support thread (make sure you include your C&C:Online log)

Is this an issue on your end? (since it's crossed out, I'm not sure) or is it an issue with me? I tried yesterday and today and still the same error occurs.

post-219586-1446648251.png

#3 Hammy

Hammy
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 07:48 PM

And that's what? My login name?

#4 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 07 March 2015 - 08:37 PM

And that's what? My login name?

Please read the "How to report issues" thread. That tells you how to find your error log.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#5 Hammy

Hammy
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 09:03 PM

Thanks.

C&C3 Install Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Command and Conquer 3 TW and KW\Command Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars\
ERROR: CreateProcess() failed to start C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Command and Conquer 3 TW and KW\Command Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars\CNC3.exe. Error: The requested operation requires elevation.

#6 Zypherbullet

Zypherbullet
  • Project Team
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 09:05 PM

Seems to me you need to run it as admin :)

Posted Image

#7 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 07 March 2015 - 09:06 PM   Best Answer

Thanks.

You need to do two things:

(1) Install these;C&C Ultimate Collection Launchers

(2) When you run the launcher you need to run "As administrator". Hold down shift and right click the launcher short cut. Hit "Run as Administrator" on the menu.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users