Photo

Missing text.

Best Answer predator_bg, 06 April 2015 - 07:57 AM

for the life of me i cannot fix this issue in  008 final.  I have tried manual install,  extracting  .big files,  followed all the guides given for fixing. Nothing works.  English is my language.  All  "new"  menu options,units,etc lack text.  any clue what I can possibly do?  

I have no clue why you are having this problem. Download the attached file. It contains all the text. Extract generals.csf from the archive and put it in your ZH folder.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 aesir

aesir
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 03:15 AM

for the life of me i cannot fix this issue in  008 final.  I have tried manual install,  extracting  .big files,  followed all the guides given for fixing. Nothing works.  English is my language.  All  "new"  menu options,units,etc lack text.  any clue what I can possibly do?  

#2 predator_bg

predator_bg

The predator

• Hosted
  • 2,435 posts
  • Projects:Contra

Posted 06 April 2015 - 07:57 AM   Best Answer

I have no clue why you are having this problem. Download the attached file. It contains all the text. Extract generals.csf from the archive and put it in your ZH folder.

Attached Files

#3 aesir

aesir
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 05:51 AM

after another clean reinstall  it works now.  Thank you.

#4 predator_bg

predator_bg

The predator

• Hosted
  • 2,435 posts
  • Projects:Contra

Posted 08 April 2015 - 03:09 PM

after another clean reinstall  it works now.  Thank you.

Glad you have fixed your problem. :thumbsuphappy:

#5 aesir

aesir
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 10:09 PM

It is bizarre for me that often in mods i have to extract .big files to get tooltips to show up.  Makes no sense but there it is.  Why it suddenly worked this time but not the previous i do not know.  Thank you again for your help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users