Photo

Watch the Zero Hour World Series Semi-Final Round between -Hawky and [DK]CrAzY` live

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 08 April 2015 - 01:40 PM

post-148533-1427961065.jpg

-Hawky is certainly one of Zero Hour's top players and he holds official gamereplays.org expert status. We've not seen him show his full potential recently but we suspect he is capable of doing that when the need arises. If he does, he will be a serious threat to anyone.

[DK]CrAzY` is better known as 2vs2 player but it now seems his 1vs1 play has reached top level too. His 4-0 victory in the Quarter Final round amply demonstrated that he really is a force to be reckoned with.

This evening, these two giants will clash for a place in the Finals and a shot at the full glory of winning the prestigious Zero Hour World series. Watch the action live and cast by FlameIORI. The round is scheduled to start at 6PM GMT today.

Today at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CET / 10:00 PST / 14:00 EDST

A recording of the cast will be available following the event. Check here for this and other World Series videos; Videos from World Series 2015

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#2 Alpine_16

Alpine_16

title available

• Members
  • 264 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 02:21 PM

Will be really intresting to watch . Hawky is a potent enemy that has much routine but maybe he will relay to much on that, while dk crazy has a very pesky playstyle combined with his german precision. My Guess Dk crazy will be in the final due to his more modern playstyle.

image.png

#3 Peke

Peke
  • Members
  • 18 posts
  •  Friendly neighborhood morale officer.

Posted 08 April 2015 - 03:29 PM

Shit. I need to head to the store and grab food for this.

#4 Peke

Peke
  • Members
  • 18 posts
  •  Friendly neighborhood morale officer.

Posted 08 April 2015 - 07:52 PM

That was quite the match. Enjoyed it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users