• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TheRedTide

TheRedTide
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 03:23 PM

Hey folks, new guy here!

I'm an architect from Birmingham, Alabama, and I grew up playing BFME back in the day and recently dusted off the ol' disk to jump back into it for a bit. I've been playing the computer for a few weeks and just discovered you guys and all the work you've done to keep the game alive. 

If there's anyone who would like to hop into a game just hit me up - I'd love to get to know you guys and play a bit in the process. 

Peace!

Obligatory me photo:

blue-shirt-small.jpg

#2 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 19 April 2015 - 12:26 AM

Hello RedTideWithBlueShirt!

The biggest issue will be the time difference to europe - most people are online during evenings - @ GMT.

I'm quite sure that you will manage to play games though, as there are other players from the states.

Have fun and we can play whenever we meet,

cheers!

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users