Photo

Some weird problems

Best Answer vipbun789, 27 May 2015 - 08:07 AM

The answer to problem 1 is in the Common Issues & Solutions thread; you need to fix the registry entries on that computer.

Problem 2 sounds like a problem with your internet connection to me. All I can suggest is that you find ways to improve that. For example, keep the phone lines away from mains electrical cables an try to use a wired connection from your router, rather than WIFI.

Thank you so much for your help, I've been waiting so long <3

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 vipbun789

vipbun789
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 01:09 AM

Hello friends and Revora's supporters, I did read carefully and now I still have no idea how to solve these problems.

1. Connection at my home is not so good, so sometimes I come to internet service to play Red Alert 3. I copied everything from my pc, It works well with Gameranger but CNClaucher. It keeps saying "The Installation cannot be found"

2. My games always crash! Even if i did everything, got another smurf or even got another Revora account (which is illegal), it never worked. The Crashing is so weird (lol somehow right when I was defending, I was in worse situation but it didnt mean i was gonna lose). Now there are 999 players who actually got the rights to report me to DC forum, and sure, there is no way for my account to survive, I'll got banned as long as they report.

Thank you for your help :)

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 25 May 2015 - 03:36 PM

The answer to problem 1 is in the Common Issues & Solutions thread; you need to fix the registry entries on that computer.

Problem 2 sounds like a problem with your internet connection to me. All I can suggest is that you find ways to improve that. For example, keep the phone lines away from mains electrical cables an try to use a wired connection from your router, rather than WIFI.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#3 vipbun789

vipbun789
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 08:07 AM   Best Answer

Thank you so much for your help, I've been waiting so long <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users