Photo

Generals Zero Hour: Past accountsnames?

generals zerohour past accounts

Best Answer ToxicShock, 28 May 2015 - 04:00 PM

I don't have any record of any of those names.    The RA3 names must have been used before Shatabrick started recording them in 2011 and we did not preserve Generals and Zero hour names.    You can make the names as new names (by logging in with them as your online ID).    At least that will reserve the names to you.

The stats for the RA3 accounts will be lost, I'm afraid.      You might have a record of the Zero Hour stats on your computer.   You  should preserve them as we *might* be able to add the stats to new accounts at a *future* date.     There should be somewhere like this;

D:\My Documents\Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour Data\GeneralsOnline

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Krysik

Krysik
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 07:20 PM

Hi everyone ~ 

First of all thank you for uploading all the guides on how to connect to C&C Online, cause honestly just following the steps allowed me to connect to Zero Hour online in less than an hour.
So good job!
Now I do have a question with regards to old accounts, cause I used to play a lot of Generals back in the days (just like RA3). However when I try to find these using Shatabrick I am unable to find them. Now honestly I don't really care, as I can just play the games without issues, I was just feeling nostalgic as if to the fact if they might still exist.

I am looking for:
Cpt.JpAnderson (Zero Hour)
Krysik (Zero Hour)
Cpt.Copkilla (Zero Hour)
lenairforcenl (Zero Hour)

And Red Alert 3:
Cpt.Copkilla and Cpt.JpAnderson

Edited by Krysik, 27 May 2015 - 07:22 PM.

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 28 May 2015 - 04:00 PM   Best Answer

I don't have any record of any of those names.    The RA3 names must have been used before Shatabrick started recording them in 2011 and we did not preserve Generals and Zero hour names.    You can make the names as new names (by logging in with them as your online ID).    At least that will reserve the names to you.

The stats for the RA3 accounts will be lost, I'm afraid.      You might have a record of the Zero Hour stats on your computer.   You  should preserve them as we *might* be able to add the stats to new accounts at a *future* date.     There should be somewhere like this;

D:\My Documents\Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour Data\GeneralsOnline

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users