• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 Hawx

Hawx
  • Banned
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 12:37 AM

Dear T3A Staff,

i know you like to upset me alot so as i can't get away from you because of your noob player community i have to complain again...

Yesterday i was enjoying some game with some dude when someone contacted me that i insulted him, and dodged him etc etc..., as i did't understand what's going on i told this retard to leave me alone and bla bla bla, while he said that i'm a t3a noob wich i can't admit,

The fact in sayig that is as i'm banned from your shit and also as i don't play your shit i do'nt uderstand where this shit come from so he send me some screenshoot, the i was surprised to find myself in.

As the dude who complained to me wanted to report me there, i was forced to apologies for it that T3A player are all noob child ad it's useless to go play on it as everyone know now..., after that we enjoyed some game and all go fine.

There is the screenshoot:

1436141932-sshot0090.png

1436141934-sshot0091.png

1436141938-sshot0092.png

You guys are just pathetic, i know i'm feamous and strong but i don't accept that a noob win against my name easily in 7min and make some insult on chat pretending that is me. I don't play on your shit and i don't want any of your retard community pretend to be me, If i remember IT's Against the Servor Rule, but as i know that you guys are all bastard this dude will certenly be rewarded for what is done, thanks alot to bring me some angry people leaving t3a for gr at least it was cool.

A little remember of your rule: http://forums.revora...es-please-read/

Golden Rule: Don't be a dick

Use your common sense! If something is rude, mean, unfair, annoying, abusive, etc. it will not be tolerated on this server.

Nicknames

• Don't register more nicknames than you are allowed to, which is 5 at this time.
  • Don't try to impersonate famous players. Contact forshire if someone took your old nickname and you want it back.

Conduct

• Think about how you talk to others online. Treat them the way you want them to treat you. Don't verbally abuse others, we have a small community that can only grow if we're nice to others.

Thanks alot for bringing another mess to your community...,

The account name of the guy pretend it's me is: http://forums.revora...31-inhargue794/

i got confirmation of it by some of good t3a player, he is also know as "nachoinhargue" "[Tar]big_dick" "[Tar]Poseidon" and "[RECON]Xelenos"

i also got complain about this dude by other player as he insult, he think he is strong and he is a dc noob.

1436142793-sshot0057.png

You got a very nice comunity t3a people

#2 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 06 July 2015 - 12:54 AM

Hi Xelenos,

Next time, please consider informing us of any problems like a NICE PERSON. I have already passed this problem on to ICT. We will deal with it when we can. We're not psychic and we don't check our massive server logs every day to see if people are doing naughty things to you.

In the meantime, you are still banned from here, so bye.

Mathijs

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#3 Hawx

Hawx
  • Banned
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 12:57 AM

you can ban me if you wich it was the only way to inform you, you can ban me now but if i have to respond i will have to respond the same way by another account so before baning me again with i don't care, maybe it's preferable to wait.

Be sure i will follow this case, and i will be nice and respectfull when justice will be at the "Rendez-vous".

#4 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 12:58 AM

Or how about this:

Any time you want to talk to us and expect us to listen, you speak to us like a NICE PERSON, using NICE WORDS, instead of flaming us from the start. Ok? Because if you don't, I will ignore everything you have to say.

#5 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  • Projects:Writing Words With Letters
  •  I Help
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 06 July 2015 - 01:19 AM

Xel... you're a filthy scum bag, and you're a chronic liar.  Anything you tell us is just pointless, since you're likely behind it all.  I already know about this case, since actual decent people told me about it.  If someone is legitimately impersonating you, and you have nothing to do with it, then may god have mercy on their clueless soul.  

#6 xele

xele
  • Banned
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 01:32 AM

i'm not involved on your t3a shit i don't come at it, this guy have no right to use my name got it, it's writed on your own rule all you are sjowing is that you make exeption for this scum, i was in peace alone in the awsome GameRange world with touns of player while your mess bring me again on this loniless land.

so if you are aware of it i suppose you let him do as he wish, so you are telling me to wake-up from my peacefull land for fight again agaist you guys ? if that so well no problem i'm here for it.

solve it and don't make it happen and you will not hear about me, the rest i don't care rule are rule so stop your shitty commentad do your admin job

#7 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 01:38 AM

We will deal with it when we can.

Now fuck off.

#8 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 06 July 2015 - 01:43 AM

Do we actually have any rules for people impersonating banned members?  Hmm... let me see... hmm... nope.  You're no longer apart of this community since no one likes you.  Regardless, no one in the universe would want to impersonate you.  It is literally pointless, unless they want to be banned and cause trouble.  Hmm... who do I know that always comes around T3A and knows he's going to get banned... and uses the name Xelenos... and causes trouble... HMM... 

If this is someone that has nothing to do with you, then I personally don't care.  As long as they're a decent human being, unlike you, then I'm good.  I don't see anything wrong here, besides you.  Buzz off, you wastrel.

#9 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 01:48 AM

That's true, rules wouldn't apply to banned personae non gratae. We'll see if someone gets around to taking care of this. Personally, I have more important things to do besides protecting Xelenos' 'reputation' as a 'famous player'.

#10 JohnDoe

JohnDoe
  • Banned
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 02:12 AM

Rule are made for everyone insinde and outside T3A community this is why no one take name like PoW|Clever or AoW|ElvenL0rd, cause rule are implicit and avoid this kind of issue we've getting, showing that everyone can do as they wish it's just allowing people to get out of their line.

Mathjis you close my clanwars topiq just because i updated the champion of June, Remember this is a free topic for everyone and everyone is free to update it, i was just updating it and you closed it and deleted my post on it just because i updated it and you call this insubordiantion... what a great abusive admin you are.

I'm not talkig for myself i'm talking for everyone to pathetic noob to awsome pro, everyone have the right of have is unique nickname and none of those people deserve to be degraded by a third person, cause this bring mess to everyone and no one deserve this community member or not, noob or pro, at the end we are all bfme2 players and to maintain balance we have the obligation to take on us to solve anykind of issue, this is a matter of ethic.

all i saw from you admin is well nothing people will judge by themselve what you said.

Have a great day and night all, enkoy the game and peace.

Edited by JohnDoe, 06 July 2015 - 02:13 AM.

1436146506-june2015.png

June 2015 ClanWars Winner

#11 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 02:16 AM

You are banned from the forums. That means you are not allowed to post on it. You can keep making new accounts, but they will be banned. Whether or not you have something to say is irrelevant. 

You're right of course, impersonation isn't something we allow. But forgive me if I'm not rushing the people capable of fixing this (I'm not one of them), because you've been nothing but an ill-mannered pest around here. Just because I'm not so invested in taking care of YOUR problem, doesn't mean I'm not invested in taking care of other people. You know, decent people that have learned how to behave.

We will deal with it when we can.

Locking this thread also.

#12 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 06 July 2015 - 02:42 AM

One final note before I let it be closed... Captain and I are currently working on the situation.  This requires careful investigation before action is taken.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users