Designer

• Hosted
  • 2,853 posts
  • Projects:Youtube
  •  Lurker
  • Donated

Posted 01 August 2015 - 08:57 PM

Hey everyone,

This is a long overdue explanation as to why Zero_S4 was banned. He or perhaps I should say Me/I was banned from that account as it did not follow the Revora Forum rules. I released MEE under that alias for certain reasons which I will not go into now. All I can say is that it has been taken care of and is now in the past.

--

Now that the nitty-gritty is out of the way I would like to apologize for the lack of development on the mod. I still plan to work on it, but as some of you know I am away from my main PC for the summer. I get home in 10 days and plan to start up development at that time as well as plan to start major work on the BFME MOBA modification lead by Mathijs and Pasidon.

That said, Mathijs has been very kind as to help out with Arnor structures, so, you can look out for that when they are complete. I may release a Rohan Patch before that time to fix bugs and add in other Rohan based things.

--

I look forward to continuing development and I big you all a fond farewell until the next announcement (hopefully not 2 months from now).

Edited by Elric, 01 August 2015 - 10:08 PM.
Sorry Pas.

#2 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 8,662 posts
  • Projects:YouTube
  •  Actual Celebrity
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 01 August 2015 - 09:14 PM

Led by Mathijs.... and Pasidon.  That MOBA was meant to be done over the summer, and that summer is almost over for me.  Which means I'm running out of free time.  Mathijs and I already discussed it, and we didn't think there was a point to continue development since you were missing and had issues that couldn't be resolved without you.  I personally would like to continue the mod... but we sort of needed to hear this stuff 2 months ago.  If Mathijs still wants to work on it, then we'll see.  It's going to be much more difficult since fall is approaching, and that does effect our schedules. 

YT_Sig.jpgoutput_Fkd6it.gifFB_Sig.jpg

#3 Mathijs

Mathijs

You ever heard the story about the scorpion and the frog?

• Division Leaders
  • 13,425 posts
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Leader

Posted 01 August 2015 - 09:16 PM

Yeah... you should've informed us two months ago (wasn't it longer?), when you stopped responding to Pasidon's inquiries. In the meantime I've taken on other things, both on T3A and outside. No time for it now.

Also I'm not sure if the whole fake account business required a public explanation half a year after the fact. I doubt anyone's remembered it.

“The special quality of hell is to see everything clearly down to the last detail.” ~ Yukio Mishima, The Temple of the Golden Pavilion

#4 Elric

Elric

Designer

• Hosted
  • 2,853 posts
  •  Lurker
  • Donated

Posted 01 August 2015 - 10:08 PM

Led by Mathijs.... and Pasidon.  

AH SORRY! hahaha :p

--

Pretty sure I did mention something along the lines of I was leaving for a while. As for Pasidons inquiries, I have received none other then him saying he thought he has fixed the main issue we were having. I didn't see a post saying it was canceled so I assumed the MOBA was continuing. If you don't want to work on it Mathijs I will continue it anyway, same goes for you Pasidon.

--

I think it needed to be said about the fake account stuff. It was just an explanation for why this account got hosted and the fake account getting banned. That's all.

#5 Mathijs

Mathijs

You ever heard the story about the scorpion and the frog?

• Division Leaders
  • 13,425 posts
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Leader

Posted 01 August 2015 - 10:10 PM

Go ahead and work on whatever you want, but please don't use my concepts. I like to be in control of what people do with my ideas.

“The special quality of hell is to see everything clearly down to the last detail.” ~ Yukio Mishima, The Temple of the Golden Pavilion

#6 Elric

Elric

Designer

• Hosted
  • 2,853 posts
  •  Lurker
  • Donated

Posted 01 August 2015 - 10:12 PM

I will PM you then.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users