#1 Speeder

Speeder

#ControlMOre

• Hosted
  • 8,982 posts
  • Projects:Mental Omega
  •  Mental Omega Creator

Posted 27 August 2015 - 09:40 AM

The next three missions have been tested and recorded - the Developer Playthrough for Mental Omega missions on Mental goes on. Here's the next 3 missions with their latest updates.

news_playthrough.png

In Soviet Mission 06: Recharger the two heroes of Russia - Volkov & Chitzkoi - are brought into battle once more after their recent resurrection (which will be addressed in a new mission in the next release by the way) and are sent to Paris to take down the unexpecting French HQ of Euro Alliance while their forces rally on the German border. It's a tough run on Mental but you do like challenge, yes?

Yuri's Epsilon Mission 06: Landlocked is undoubtedly the shortest mission in Mental Omega if you do right. Can you speedrun it below 3 minutes? I think I've just set a new record. Remember - it's all about the backdoor. Speaking of 'Landlocked' - do you know which original Command & Conquer mission we based this one on?

Allied Mission 07: Hammer to Fall is the first of the really tough missions in Mental Omega, especially when played on Mental. However, as the unwritten rule says - missions can only become easier as we develop the mod further and so did this one. Tanya has less problems engaging enemy Desolators now and the patrols which are sent to eliminate your taskforce periodically only has one of them. It's definitely possible to complete this mission faster than I have in this playthrough though. Even I make mistakes sometimes.

Subscribe to out channel if you want to be notified about the new Playthrough uploads.

news_follow.png
bt_left.pngbt_fb.pngbt_yt.pngbt_tw.pngbt_md.pngbt_ds.pngbt_tch.pngbt_right.png
controlmore.png

mainbanner.jpg
bt_left.pngbt_fb.pngbt_yt.pngbt_tw.pngbt_md.pngbt_right.png
115776.png

#2 Plasma_Wolf

Plasma_Wolf
  • Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 03:21 PM

Yuri's Epsilon Mission 06: Landlocked is undoubtedly the shortest mission in Mental Omega if you do right. Can you speedrun it below 3 minutes? I think I've just set a new record. Remember - it's all about the backdoor. Speaking of 'Landlocked' - do you know which original Command & Conquer mission we based this one on?

Nod Death Squad from the Covert Operations. A tough one and you needed a bit of luck when distracting the GDI Forces. Luckily it's short enough not to be insanely frustrating when it goes wrong.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users