Gameranger issue?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 JabsH123

JabsH123
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 05:36 PM

Hi, sorry if this is not the right place to post this but I don't know where else to post

I am currently using BFME online edition v2.1 at patch 1.06 using t3a online, the in game t3aonline works fine but gameranger has more users, so I try to join a game in gameranger but when a host starts the game it just loads onto the main screen where it says "soloplay multiplayer options etc", so it doesn't go into the lobby, if I click multiplayer it says no server or internet connection not found or something

Basically when the game starts it doesn't go to the right place, does anyone know why?

#2 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 08 September 2015 - 06:54 PM

I don't, sorry.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#3 Kwen

Kwen

Vileartist

• T3A Staff
  • 4,865 posts
  • Projects:It'sa secreeet
  •  T3A's First N00b
  • Job:T3A Expert
  • Donated

Posted 08 September 2015 - 06:57 PM

We only support T3a:Online issues. Likely your issue is something relating to the online edition, which frankly sucks. It doesn't provide anything except a smaller download and more problems.

https://www.twitch.tv/vileartist - Yes shameless self-promotion

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Old modders never die, they just fade away" ~ Hostile

#4 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 08 September 2015 - 07:29 PM

Actually I'm not sure whether v2.1 is still smaller.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#5 Kwen

Kwen

Vileartist

• T3A Staff
  • 4,865 posts
  • Projects:It'sa secreeet
  •  T3A's First N00b
  • Job:T3A Expert
  • Donated

Posted 08 September 2015 - 07:32 PM

Then what is the point of it?

https://www.twitch.tv/vileartist - Yes shameless self-promotion

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Old modders never die, they just fade away" ~ Hostile

#6 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 08 September 2015 - 07:46 PM

Forshire stroking his ego.

Anyway, we don't provide support for either the Online Editions or GameRanger. My advice? Torrent the original BFME.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#7 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 09 September 2015 - 07:00 PM

Then what is the point of it?

It promises certain 'amenities' for a group of people having problems to read installation instructions and to manually add tools.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users