• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SirRH

SirRH

title available

• Members
  • 604 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 02:22 PM

Hello, when I have been playing Commandos MP with a friend, there is a problem sometimes that our games become out of sync, for example I was playing BEL with a friend yesterday and for him one of my men was dead, and for me he was alive, making the mission impossible to complete. Also some enemies that I killed, were showing alive still on his game. This has also happened when playing C2 and C3 multiplayer before too. We use tunngle to play online. Any idea if there is anyway to fix this issue?

Edited by robb, 11 September 2015 - 02:24 PM.

#2 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 02:56 PM

How to detect sync problems:

Your friend doing strange things, loading when he is alive, he die again and again so stupid, dont accept the trade request, one player see a commando died and other not...

How to prevent sync:

Close all programs that can make lag, example: skype, gmailnotifierpro, bittorrent and make sure all players all playing the same version of the game.

how to solve sync problems:

1-Share your save of the game with all players

2-Restart the mission and make quicksave

3-Paste the file of the save

4-Load game

The file of the save?

your directory of the game/OUTPUT

If you are playing in the first profile ( al players should play in his first profile for make easiest the solve ) the name of the file is "QSR0000.SAV" the file of the second profile should be QSR0001.SAV...

Another common problem, especially when you have windows 7: you cant find the file in your directory of the game/OUTPUT or simply the guide dont work.

Then, you should try here:

rswmq0.jpg

#3 SirRH

SirRH

title available

• Members
  • 604 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 03:49 PM

Ok thank you, that fixes on C2, but for C1 I don't think you can load a quicksave after you close multiplayer

#4 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 12 September 2015 - 02:08 AM

Well, I didnt play much commandos 1. I dont know how it works, maybe there are a similar option for keep saves. Im glad to help you in c2 ;)

#5 Salvadorc17

Salvadorc17

title available

• Members
  • 507 posts
  • Projects:Destination Norway

Posted 17 September 2015 - 08:55 PM

Ok thank you, that fixes on C2, but for C1 I don't think you can load a quicksave after you close multiplayer

Yes robbert, you should kno0w that, c1 does not support quicksave for multiplayer after closing game, you need to complete the map, but anyway you can select every map from start...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users