Photo

Best Answer ToxicShock, 18 September 2015 - 08:04 AM

My apologies for the slight delay in dealing with this.      You used the SadoTobi nick name under GameSpy in RA3 during 2014 and therefore the name is reserved.

You can claim it back here; Member Management Forum. Just make a new topic there with the title SadoTobi and post that it was an RA3 name and that ToxicShock has already checked the IP address (so the work does not get done again). Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 SadoTobi

SadoTobi
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 07:28 AM

Install Cnc-online launcher, it was run when i'm tryed to login in kanes wrath. I'm used my Revora nickname as [Account name], my C&C Online Password as [Password] and the same nickname as [Nickname]. When i'm press login button it shows me message like: [The Account name or nickname you trying to use in already using. Please try other variant.]

Command & Conquer 3: Kanes Wrath v1.02, Steam, Russian.

OS Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit.

Attached Files

Edited by SadoTobi, 16 September 2015 - 12:43 PM.

#2 SadoTobi

SadoTobi
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 06:45 PM

Hello? Some feedback, please. I'm already try to change my [nickname], but it doesn't work!

#3 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 18 September 2015 - 08:04 AM   Best Answer

My apologies for the slight delay in dealing with this.      You used the SadoTobi nick name under GameSpy in RA3 during 2014 and therefore the name is reserved.

You can claim it back here; Member Management Forum. Just make a new topic there with the title SadoTobi and post that it was an RA3 name and that ToxicShock has already checked the IP address (so the work does not get done again).

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#4 SadoTobi

SadoTobi
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 10:37 AM

Okay, sorry, I thought u will decide my problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users