contra menu screen

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kobra1991

kobra1991
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 06:22 PM

Hey, I have a problem with contra 007. My friend and I are trying to play it but we both get different menu screen and I believe thats the reason we dont see each other in lobby.
A friend has a menu screen with some battleships and all, I have a still image on the menu screen. Any ideas what could it be?

#2 predator_bg

predator_bg

The predator

• Hosted
  • 2,435 posts
  • Projects:Contra

Posted 26 September 2015 - 08:27 PM

Hey, I have a problem with contra 007. My friend and I are trying to play it but we both get different menu screen and I believe thats the reason we dont see each other in lobby.
A friend has a menu screen with some battleships and all, I have a still image on the menu screen. Any ideas what could it be?

I doubt this is the cause. The "menu screen" with battleships is called a "shellmap". People running Zero Hour on Windows 7 could be missing that shellmap. Make a shortcut of ZH, set compatibility to Windows XP SP3 and run it as Administrator. That should solve the shellmap issue. But again, I think the problem is not caused by this. Do you play with Hamachi?

#3 kobra1991

kobra1991
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 08:37 PM

Yes we play with hamachi

#4 predator_bg

predator_bg

The predator

• Hosted
  • 2,435 posts
  • Projects:Contra

Posted 26 September 2015 - 11:29 PM

Yes we play with hamachi

Make sure you both have local IP starting with "25" selected in the Options menu. And see if Windows Firewall is not blocking Zero Hour.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users