Pretty exhaustive, I must say.
I thought I'd seen just about every reference image over the years, but there's a lot of stuff in here that I don't remember seeing before, or at least not in this resolution.
Plus, it's nice to have it all in one single album.
- The Witch-king's initial armor design in full view
- Mounted Second Age Númenorean!
- Great Uruk scout references
- Great Orc references
- Fantastic Isildur stuff
- Théoden's armor
- Haradrim armor
- Unused concepts for Elven helmets
- Unused concepts for Olog-hai
- Great detail on all special Hobbit costumes
- Faramir's armor