I can't remember my login information or password

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 umi^t

umi^t
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 09:08 PM

Hi I forgot both my login and password for this forum, since I need it to login to bfme online.

I'm currently logged in right now using my facebook. 

My bfme online username is: umihusss and game name is Umi^T

Thanks in advance.

#2 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 12 November 2015 - 09:29 PM

Hi Umi^t,

if you forgot your Revora forum password you have to reset it in your Revora profile, for that click on your profile picture and then 'Edit my profile'.

Your Revora forum login name is 'UmiHussaini'.

You can change your T3A Server password on the new website http://t3aonline.net, where you can login with your Revora forum account details.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#3 umi^t

umi^t
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 06:02 PM

Still can't login. I reset my pass but my new pass the site has supplied me with does not work

#4 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 14 November 2015 - 06:15 PM

The site doesn't supply you with the password you need to log in to T3A:Online. You seem to be confusing the T3A:Online pw with the Revora pw.

EDIT: You're ingame, I see. :p

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#5 umi^t

umi^t
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 07:39 PM

The only problem Im having now is I'm unable to use my nickname I usually use Umi^T(with uppercase U). I dont know what's wrong

#6 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 14 November 2015 - 08:11 PM

Thats could be a sideeffect from the update on thursday, we are looking into it.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users