ra3 error account

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 scm2ejm

scm2ejm
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 10:32 PM

Hi, I'm trying to create two accounts to play RA3 on my two PCs. I've created forums accounts called "scm2ejm" and "scm2ejm2" (without quotes). I've tried using the same credentials in RA3 but it says the account or sub-account can't be found. I watched the tutorial video but that says to save a C&C password on my profile, but the input box from the video isn't there. I've also tried entering the same credentials from the forum here (http://cnc-online.net/connect/login/) but it isn't accepted. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Thanks!

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 17 November 2015 - 01:06 PM

First off, it is expressly against the forum rules here to have more than one account.   You don't need two accounts to play on two PCs.     If necessary, you could use different nick names on each.      I will disable the scm2ejm2 account.    Besides it being against the rules, you simply don't need it.

As of last week, you need to set up your Server account on the new C&C:Online web site.     That is where you enter your Password and server log in details (although you will still need to use the email address you provided on the forums here to log in).      See this guide for how to set up your server account; Guide to the new C&C:Online features and web site.

Please let me know if you have any problems doing that.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users