Could not connect to C&C:ZH

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Electricsoap

Electricsoap
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 11:29 PM

I keep receiving this error message "Could not connect to Command and Conquer: Zero Hour"

I downloaded the patch, I have the Origin Version. I downloaded the launcher fix. I am not able to download GenTool, every time I try to it says: 

Not Found

The requested URL /download/GenTool_v7.2.exe was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Edit: I found a mirror to GenTool, I will update this post to what happens

Edit 2: Ok nothing changed after installing GenTool I see it in game but I am still now able to connect to C&C: ZH

Edit 3: I am using Windows 7 and this is what my CrashLog is, I think this is related to something else though

----- C&C:Online Launcher Start -----
Game: Generals
Generals Install Path: E:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour\Command and Conquer Generals\
ERROR: CreateProcess() failed to start E:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour\Command and Conquer Generals\generals.exe. Error: The requested operation requires elevation.

ERROR: Unable to launch Generals
ERROR: Unable to launch Zero Hour

Edited by Electricsoap, 18 November 2015 - 12:12 AM.

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 18 November 2015 - 03:54 PM

You shouldn't use the launcher to launch Generals or Zero hour. If you have GenTool installed, you should be able to launch directly from the game's shortcut and Gentool will do the work for you. If you play only those two games, you can uninstall the launcher.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users