Please Help Me

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 SirMurdock

SirMurdock
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 10:56 AM

Ok now i dowloaded tiberium wars through origin. i purchased it through origin. Once downloaded i tried logging online but it said cannot connect to backend server. Now i googled this problem and i gathered that i had to download revora. 

Now i followed the youtube video as how to install revora. i also downloaded the patch and installed it. then i installed revora and hooked the game and lauched it via revora c&c3 but still i get the message "couldnt connect to backend server".

Now im actually a noob when it comes to all this computer jargon. 

my username is SirMurdock.

anything else you need me to give you please let me know and also how to get this information please do tell with instructions. 

PLEASE HELP ME.!

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 25 November 2015 - 11:38 AM

We can't really help you based only on what you've said. Please read and follow this (in particular, providing your error log); How to Report Issues

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#3 SirMurdock

SirMurdock
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 11:39 AM

Ok here we go again: :-)

1)   I am having problems with Command and Conquer 3 Tiberium wars. Online loging issue. " Cannot connect to backend server".

2)   Using the normal version of the game. Downloaded through Origin. Paid via Credit Card.

3)   The Kind of error: " Cannot connect to backend server" And at what time? "All the Time"

4)   Im using Windows 7 32bit operating System.

5)   

----- C&C:Online Launcher Start -----
Game: C&C3
C&C3 Install Path: C:\Program Files\Origin Games\Command Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars\
Started game with: ""C:\Program Files\Origin Games\Command Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars\RetailExe\1.9\..\..\CNC3.exe" -config "C:\Program Files\Origin Games\Command Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars\CNC3_english_1.9.SkuDef"  -ead_gl_nogenerate "
Caught CREATE_PROCESS_DEBUG_EVENT from C&C3. Detaching...
ERROR: game.dat process not found.

Is this information enough for you to help me out?

Thanks.

#4 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 26 November 2015 - 12:20 PM

You probably need to hook your game. Activate hooking for TW on the launcher menu and then start the game from the game shortcut. That should bring up the launcher. Once the launcher comes up, hit the Tiberium Wars button.

#5 SirMurdock

SirMurdock
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 12:49 PM

1) Hooked the game C&C3

2) asked if i am to allow the changes made to the hard drive. pressed yes.

3) created a shortcut

4) launched c&c 3

5) error message " CA public patching routine failed"

#6 SirMurdock

SirMurdock
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 12:55 PM

*** Starting CA public key patching routine ***
ERROR: Reading process memory failed. Error: Only part of a ReadProcessMemory or WriteProcessMemory request was completed.

ERROR: Reading process memory failed. Error: Only part of a ReadProcessMemory or WriteProcessMemory request was completed.

ERROR: CA public key differs from expected value. Not patching.
ERROR: CA public key patching routine failed.

#7 SirMurdock

SirMurdock
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 01:00 PM

C&C3 Install Path: C:\Program Files\Origin Games\Command Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars\
Started game with: ""C:\Program Files\Origin Games\Command Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars\RetailExe\1.9\..\..\CNC3.exe" -config "C:\Program Files\Origin Games\Command Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars\CNC3_english_1.9.SkuDef"  -ead_gl_nogenerate "

Found game.dat process. PID 4020

#8 SirMurdock

SirMurdock
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 01:01 PM

The above are the error reports that i ve copied and pasted. Please help.!

#9 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 26 November 2015 - 02:08 PM

You need to create the shortcut before you hook. You should unhook and make sure the launcher is not running, delete the shortcut you made, run the launcher as administrator, make a new shortcut and then hook. Please report back.

#10 SirMurdock

SirMurdock
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 05:38 PM

Ok so i followed u re instructions exactly:

When i double clicked on the short cut it brings up the launcher and then i clicked on C&C3 button. When that happens automatically another launcher opens and then the actual game starts. Now the games does get stuck during this phase as in it doesnt start loading rather the command and conquer logo just appears. Sometimes an error comes up saying "CA public patching routine failed" on the other times it returns me back to windows, with just two launcher programs opened.

The game only starts when u click C&C3 on the second laucher that opens following the first attempt.

ive attached the log report for u to read.

i feel as if it would be cheaper for me to just send u the laptop for you to fix the problem.

*** Starting CA public key patching routine ***

ERROR: CA public key differs from expected value. Not patching.
ERROR: CA public key patching routine failed.

#11 SirMurdock

SirMurdock
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 05:39 PM

oh and how do you run as admistrator? i jus double click the icon.

#12 ViperMkVII

ViperMkVII

What is this?

• Project Team
  • 1,010 posts
  •  C&C:Online Red Alert 3 Player~

Posted 27 November 2015 - 06:39 PM

Right click on the icon and click "Run as administrator"

Or, you can right click the icon, then go to Properties → Compatibility → Select "Run this program as Administrator". 

After having done that, just double click the icon to open it.

compatibility-run-as-administrator.png

post-219586-1446648251.png

#13 SirMurdock

SirMurdock
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 03:22 AM

Thanks for that. But im giving up hope. it just is not working. Everytime i get a message saying "could not connect to backend server"

Thanks for the help everyone.

#14 ViperMkVII

ViperMkVII

What is this?

• Project Team
  • 1,010 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 09:17 AM

Thanks for that. But im giving up hope. it just is not working. Everytime i get a message saying "could not connect to backend server"

Can you post the Error Log?

#15 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 29 November 2015 - 09:33 AM

Please try this:

Run (from the Run command) MSCONFIG

When the dialog opens, hit the "Services" tab and disable "Origin Client Services".

Restart your computer and try again.

#16 SirMurdock

SirMurdock
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 12:57 PM

#17 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 29 November 2015 - 02:19 PM

Have you managed to set it to Run as Admin?

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#18 SirMurdock

SirMurdock
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 12:42 PM

yes i did. ok heres what i did.

As before i unhooked the game and then deleted the shortcut.

i run the launcher as administrator. ( it then installs something on my laptop) and then the launcher opened.

I closed the launcher and then created the shortcut. I went to my programs and located CNC3 icon, made a shortcut and copied it to my desktop.

i then re-launched the C&C online program and hooked the game.

then when i double clicked the shortcut i made. the laucher opens up. and then i choose "C&C3 by revora" from the laucher portal. When i clicked this Command and Conquer game opens, but does not load instead another "C&C3 by revora" launcher portal pops up. and only when i click the C&C3 button again does the game actually open.

now when i go to multiplayer and then online and log in, it gives me the error message saying could not connect to backend server.

thats where i am.

#19 ViperMkVII

ViperMkVII

What is this?

• Project Team
  • 1,010 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 02:37 PM

Did you get the game through The Ultimate Collection bundle?

#20 SirMurdock

SirMurdock
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 09:34 AM

no i bought it on its own. via origin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users