Constant Disconnecting Issue

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Njrage

Njrage
  • Project Team
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 11:03 PM

So as you guys may already be aware, I am curious as to if the disconnection issue can be fixed. If you guys are not aware of what I'm talking about, basically after a certain amount of time everyone who is not playing, and sitting in lobby whether they are hosting a game or just talking eventually gets kicked out of online. This is a major issue since connection issues take a bit of time to solve. The host will be attempting to start the game while waiting on people to connect to each other and suddenly when the connections are almost complete the host gets kicked out and the process repeats several times over and over. Rather then playing the game, simply hosting a game with over 4 people is an issue that takes hours to resolve. I was wondering what can be done about this, as well as if this timer can be eliminated or extended.

Thank you,

-Njrage

#2 CAPTAIN_test001

CAPTAIN_test001
  • Project Team
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 11:25 PM

I think its a session expiration timer ,, and its deferent between sitting in lobby and hosting a game in the lobby

in the game it has less time

we need to fix it because it make 5+ player games to hard to start

meanwhile I suggest all players restart their games once the host gets DC

this way the sessions will have the same timer so u don't get some players dc while other not

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users