Cant connect to online

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 mahmama

mahmama
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 06:18 PM

clicked online on battle of middle earth and did an account but when i click log in it pops up a window "could not connect to battle of middle earth online". 10 minutes ago i was online but my game crashed so i restarted it and now its not working....

#2 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,072 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 10 December 2015 - 09:37 PM

Does your firewall block your game?

Did you check your options.ini http://forums.revora...rwarding-guide/ ?

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#3 mahmama

mahmama
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 11:38 AM

nope, have that in my options.ini. the game crashed when i was trying to join a lobby but the screen whent dark for a while so i closed it and restarted it and now it just says could not connect.....

#4 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,072 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 11 December 2015 - 11:53 AM

Did you try entering a different nickname? Sometimes that helps.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#5 mahmama

mahmama
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 10:25 PM

yup done that too D;

#6 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,072 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 12 December 2015 - 10:30 PM

How does the t3a logfile in your %TEMP% directory look like?

#7 Itmarker

Itmarker
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 10:03 AM

I have a big problem when I have enter my username and my password they say could not connect to the battle for the middle earth ™

#8 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,072 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 29 December 2015 - 11:49 AM

hey, please follow the steps in http://t3aonline.net/setup/

#9 schoscho1

schoscho1
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 08:12 AM

i got the same prob. I was great and i can connect online then can choise my land (switzerland). I dont know what going on after but it gave me on login page and it dont work anymore now. After 1 m that say to me it cannot connect to bfme2 online. (Sorry for my bad english). Ty for your work guys you make dreams come true x)

#10 schoscho1

schoscho1
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 08:16 AM

The game work i have bfmepatchswitcher im get difficult on the final step

#11 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,072 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 30 December 2015 - 08:41 AM

Hey, did you try http://forums.revora...rwarding-guide/step 2?

Also make sure to have a server account on t3aonline.net as described in t3aonline.net/setup

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users