#1 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  • Projects:BFME2 - Nazgûl's Special Extended Edition
  •  Veteran

Posted 13 January 2016 - 05:18 PM

I get quite a few questions now and then about my progress plans for SEE-dc. In short, this is how I envision the overall progress.

1) Primary release will feature the dwarven faction of Erebor, where Iron Hills is a dominant subfaction v/s Misty Mountains with several subfactions represented from Moria, Gundabad & Goblin Town.

2) Next release will be adding Rohan and Harad.

3) The third will most likely be Rhûn and Gondor

4) and fourth with Mordor and whatever eleven faction we decide as the primary culture for elves.

5) Fifth release will be adding Isengard, and if we decide to split elves, a second elven faction. If this happens, it would be Mirkwood and Rivendell.

Edited by Nazgûl, 18 January 2016 - 05:11 PM.

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
"Do not come between the Nazgûl and his mod!"
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I S.E.E. YOU! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2 MattTheLegoman

MattTheLegoman

LEGO Knight of Minas Ithil

• T3A Staff
  • 3,669 posts
  • Projects:Mapping this Middle-earth
  •  Mapper
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 14 January 2016 - 06:04 AM

Moria, Gundabad & Goblin Town & Dol Guldur technically. =D

Although Dol Guldur seemed more of a melting pot for the cultures of evil during the War of the Ring. The Soldier Orcs seen during the Battle of the Five Armies were stationed at Gundabad and Dol Guldur. Whilst during the sieges of the Thranduil's Realm, Lothlorien and Erebor - Dol Guludr was the staging point for Khamul and the Nazgul messager of Dol Guldur, with Mordor and Rhun forces, and was allied with Moria.

Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no one is too poor to buy. - C.S. Lewis

There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning. - Louis L'Amour

What will matter then will be people. If relationships will matter most then, shouldn't they matter most now? - Max Lucado

#3 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  •  Veteran

Posted 14 January 2016 - 09:33 PM

Yeah, in the movie I had the impression that Bolg's troops from Gundabad was the same kind of orc soldiers as those assembled in Dol Guldur. There is a scene where they march into DG, when Gandalf is watching from his cage, so I don't think they were stationed there, but moved there to prepare the assult on Erebor. The only confusion for me is that in BotFA, where Bolg's army marches in, they all wear the exact same armour. But those leaving DG seem to have somewhat varied armor. Not sure how I'm gonna design those orcs, but most likely I'll go for the overall look of Bolg's troops and then add various helmets from DG's troops. In game, they'll be the equalient of Erebor dwarves. Limited elite.

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg

#4 Dark Lord

Dark Lord

title available

• Project Team
  • 365 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 03:31 PM

Actually, there is a differentiation with Dol Guldur orc, orc and Gundabag, in connection with the armies is very important details

And in this case, peter always leaves the armor, not the end of movies , because even there are very interesting details.
The problem is that the Hobbit has to be seen in special issue as there are many differences, especially desolation with Thrain II

Gundabag  orc armor

Example and concept art

Gundabag.jpg

orc225.jpg

Gundabag Berserkers

The interesting of the reinforcements / and is mere speculation, with reference look like the face of the Balrog of Moria, to the orcs Which Must Be Considered a dark deity. His arms form the Balrog's horns.

BerserkerUruk.jpg

Edited by Dark Lord, 15 January 2016 - 03:32 PM.

#5 MattTheLegoman

MattTheLegoman

LEGO Knight of Minas Ithil

• T3A Staff
  • 3,669 posts
  • Projects:Mapping this Middle-earth
  •  Mapper
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 15 January 2016 - 11:09 PM

I've attempted to translate what Dark Lord has to say:

*Dol Guldur and Gundabad have differences.
*The final design of the armour is left up to the last moment of production. This is typical of Peter Jackson.
*There are the Gundabad Berserkers.
*This guy looks like the Balrog. The armour looks like a face and the arms look like horns.

Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no one is too poor to buy. - C.S. Lewis

There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning. - Louis L'Amour

What will matter then will be people. If relationships will matter most then, shouldn't they matter most now? - Max Lucado

#6 pedrodavidpinto

pedrodavidpinto
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 03:39 PM

So, are you going to make a laucher it factions that you have and there will be updates to add the differents factions?

#7 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  •  Veteran

Posted 16 January 2016 - 05:00 PM

SEE-dc will come with launcher, yes. And each release will feature two new or updated factions acording to above.

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users