How to make rohan build less entmoot?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 numan

numan
  • Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 05:36 PM

Hi guys. I want to ask somethings under this topic. I give infinite money to AI. So, rohan builds so much entmoot at the begining of game. They make nearly 20 ents. How can I make rohan build entmoot at mid or late game (not in early game) ? Also rohan must build less entmoot.

#2 Lauri

Lauri

Old man Lauri

• Hosted
  • 10,436 posts
  • Projects:The 4th Age
  •  The very worst T3A Team Chamber Member

Posted 16 January 2016 - 01:45 PM

You have to change Rohan AI's scripts, using Worldbuilder.

The AI is set to make Entmoots only if it can afford it. If you gave the AI infinite money, it won't need farms, so it will build Entmoots instead. It should be possible to make the AI only build more Entmoots if they have below, for example, 3 Entmoots. Then that's the maximum they'll build. It should also be possible to put a hard limit on the time that has to transpire before they can build an Entmoot, making them only be built when mid-game has started. You'll weaken the Rohan AI by doing that though, but it's your choice.

Basically, giving infinite money to the AI is the cause to them building a lot of Entmoots. They don't need farms.

T4A_Logo_-_article.png

The 4th Age version 0.8 has been released: Link

#3 numan

numan
  • Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 09:17 PM

"It should also be possible to put a hard limit on the time that has to transpire before they can build an Entmoot, making them only be built when mid-game has started" How can I do this with world builder? Can you write me the script's codes?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users