redalert3 launcher issue

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Endozworld

Endozworld
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 09:43 PM

Hey as the title says im unable to launch red alert 3 though the cnconline launcher. There error log which is posted below says it requires elevation which most likely means running as administrator, Im on windows 10 and when I right click on the icon to launch cnconline no option appears in the dropdown box to allow me to run cnconline as an admin, I've been googling and trying to fix this issue for over half an hour now. Also, where can I download the patches for red alert 3 at? it mentions them on  the setup on the main cnc website but there is no link for them anywhere that I have seen.
Edit: I found the patches topic, but I do not understand where the in game launcher to download the patch is at, or if the patch should already be there when I downloaded the cnconline tool
second edit:I have also tried hooking the game as well, the message remains the same either way. I have also downloaded the launcher fix from bibber
----- C&C:Online Launcher Start -----
Game: Red Alert 3
Red Alert 3 Install Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Command and Conquer Red Alert 3\Red Alert 3\
ERROR: CreateProcess() failed to start C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Command and Conquer Red Alert 3\Red Alert 3\RA3.exe. Error: The requested operation requires elevation.

ERROR: Unable to launch Red Alert 3

Edited by Endozworld, 28 January 2016 - 09:54 PM.

#2 ViperMkVII

ViperMkVII

What is this?

• Project Team
  • 1,010 posts
  •  C&C:Online Red Alert 3 Player~

Posted 28 January 2016 - 10:16 PM

Please try the following:

Right click on the C&C:Online Launcher with [Shift] pressed, and you will able to see the "Run as administrator" option.

post-219586-1446648251.png

#3 Endozworld

Endozworld
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 10:35 PM

This has worked, and as I expected has revealed the next problem for me, when I go to login it tells me that my username/account name is already in use....

#4 ViperMkVII

ViperMkVII

What is this?

• Project Team
  • 1,010 posts
  •  C&C:Online Red Alert 3 Player~

Posted 29 January 2016 - 05:29 PM

It seems like that you have already played some games online... is your problem solved?

post-219586-1446648251.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users