Photo

Nickname unknown, login issue. RA3

login issue red alert 3

Best Answer obi89, 29 February 2016 - 11:35 AM

It looks like, from the server log, that you were leaving the "nick name" field blank when you tried to log in. You could put the name obi1989 in that field (or any nick name of your choice).    That nick name is not presently in use and we don't have it reserved as an old gamespy nick name.

I was able to log in successfully using your credentials and the nick name test_obi89. I can remove that name for you, once we've fixed the problem.

Thank you very much, i logged in via obi1989 and it works. I just noticed that i left the online id field empty. Shame on me :S

You can remove the nick test_obi89.

Thanks!

obi89

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 obi89

obi89
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 05:15 PM

Hello everyone,

my brother and I want to play coop. When i try to login and use my credentials "Server Login E-mail" and "Server Password:" I created via http://cnc-online.net/account/

it says the account is already in use.

The thing is, i dont know my old gamespy account name anymore. Or is the email i try to login with my username?

Yep, I read the FAQ, but i dont know which old username could be mine to claim^^

Best regards

obi89

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 29 February 2016 - 09:07 AM

It looks like, from the server log, that you were leaving the "nick name" field blank when you tried to log in. You could put the name obi1989 in that field (or any nick name of your choice).    That nick name is not presently in use and we don't have it reserved as an old gamespy nick name.

I was able to log in successfully using your credentials and the nick name test_obi89. I can remove that name for you, once we've fixed the problem.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#3 obi89

obi89
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 11:35 AM   Best Answer

Thank you very much, i logged in via obi1989 and it works. I just noticed that i left the online id field empty. Shame on me :S

You can remove the nick test_obi89.

Thanks!

obi89

#4 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 29 February 2016 - 12:55 PM

test_obi89 removed.   HF!   :thumbsupcool:

#5 scoot12890

scoot12890
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 07:59 PM

hello all,

i am having a similar issue. When i try to login using my credentials created at c&c.net to play kanes wrath with a buddy it says no username found i am hoping this is the proper forum for this issue. Any help or tips would be greatley appreicated.

thanks.

Edited by scoot12890, 01 March 2016 - 08:01 PM.

#6 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 02 March 2016 - 06:49 AM

hello all,
i am having a similar issue. When i try to login using my credentials created at c&c.net to play kanes wrath with a buddy it says no username found i am hoping this is the proper forum for this issue. Any help or tips would be greatley appreicated.
thanks.

Please make you own topic in this forum. Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users