Photo

Profile stats disappeared - Tox?

stats

Best Answer sump, 28 March 2016 - 08:20 AM

Okey, so I have logged in and my profile has been restored. Played a ladder game and everything was updated correctly. FIXED!

Thank you a LOT!

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 sump

sump
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  •  Minigunners reporting for duty :-)

Posted 23 March 2016 - 04:07 PM

Hey guys,

wanted to ask if you have ever expected a problem, where your profile stats disappear? I just won few games and after relog, ALL of my stats disappeared - ladder rating remained untouched (and not updated) tho..

Ive been having issuses with stats updating - and have accepted its just not updating correctly... but this have never happened to me before.

Is there anyone who could check on that please? Last game was played aprox. at 16:40 GMT +1 CET. The game was named 2v2 (tournament Island).

Please help me with getting my stats back, thanks a lot!

Sump

Profile name: sump

Profile ID: 1000105233

Edited by sump, 23 March 2016 - 05:05 PM.

Thanks REVORA TEAM for keeping CnC Generals ZH alive!

#2 Phil

Phil

Force Majeure

• Network Leaders
  • 7,976 posts
  • Projects:Revora, C&C:Online
  •  Thought Police
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Network Leader
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 23 March 2016 - 05:49 PM

Which game?

revorapresident.jpg
My Political Compass

Sieben Elefanten hatte Herr Dschin
Und da war dann noch der achte.
Sieben waren wild und der achte war zahm
Und der achte war's, der sie bewachte.

#3 sump

sump
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 06:31 PM

Which game?

CnC Generals ZH

#4 SupHomie42

SupHomie42
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 09:05 PM

I too am having this issue with C&C Generals Zero Hour. It makes me sad because i cant see my hard work for those wins :/

#5 Phil

Phil

Force Majeure

• Network Leaders
  • 7,976 posts
  • Projects:Revora, C&C:Online
  •  Thought Police
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Network Leader
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 25 March 2016 - 10:49 PM

ToxicShock will have to look into this himself.

revorapresident.jpg
My Political Compass

Sieben Elefanten hatte Herr Dschin
Und da war dann noch der achte.
Sieben waren wild und der achte war zahm
Und der achte war's, der sie bewachte.

#6 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 26 March 2016 - 07:47 AM

We are aware of this problem (I think I've discussed it with sump in the past; correct me if I'm wrong). The server can provide the wrong profile ID ( a unique reference to each nick name) for one of the players in a game (usually that belonging to one of the other players in the game) sometimes. You will see that when the game is loading sometimes. That is used to update the ordinary stats (so they don't update properly on the database). The game will store the correct stats itself until you next log in, when it will look to the database for what has been stored.

In ladder games, we look up the player's profile ID from the players' nick names to avoid that problem. We can't do that with ordinary stats. We are not yet sure why the wrong profile ID is being provided. The good news is that the next generation of stats server (which we hope to bring online next month) also supports 2vs2 ladder games, so that will provide some relief until the underlying problem is solved.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#7 sump

sump
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 04:34 PM

We are aware of this problem (I think I've discussed it with sump in the past; correct me if I'm wrong). The server can provide the wrong profile ID ( a unique reference to each nick name) for one of the players in a game (usually that belonging to one of the other players in the game) sometimes. You will see that when the game is loading sometimes. That is used to update the ordinary stats (so they don't update properly on the database). The game will store the correct stats itself until you next log in, when it will look to the database for what has been stored.

You remember it well :-) and you have already told me this before. I have accepted it like it is and Im glad the game itself is not laggy and running smoother and smoother - which is much more important.

On the other side, this time, its not about my stats not being updated correctly after a game or so, but its about my stats got deleted entirely from my profile. All of my previous stats disappered. All of my wins and looses, win / loose streaks, my number of DCs, my rank and all the medals as well. Everything.

I understand that you have much more important work to do and dont want to bother you,  but hopefully (for me :p ) its not so difficult and time consuimg to load my profile to its previous state - if its not possible, just let me know please. This is me bothering you 2nd time during a last month, thats why I have decided to donate btw :D as a justification for myself :-) - anyways, thank you for what you are doing ! 

Sump

#8 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 27 March 2016 - 05:24 PM

Oh dear. That is, indeed, a different matter. I will check the database tomorrow. I keep regular back-ups so if they are gone from the database, which would the worst case scenario, I can restore them and you won't have lost much.

#9 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 28 March 2016 - 07:56 AM

I've looked at this. It looks like your game overwrote what was stored in the database with a new set of stats (Gens and ZH do that sometimes) sometime after the beginning of this month. I've restored the stats from the beginning of the month and added the win/loss from the new set.

It looks like this now; sump. Is that what you had? Please could you log in, play a stats game and log out again, to make sure that your local cache is updated. Please will you get back to me and let me know if that is a satisfactory outcome for you?

#10 sump

sump
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 08:20 AM   Best Answer

Okey, so I have logged in and my profile has been restored. Played a ladder game and everything was updated correctly. FIXED!

Thank you a LOT!

Edited by sump, 28 March 2016 - 09:38 AM.

#11 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 07 March 2021 - 07:08 AM

I can't visit this topic again without attaching pictures of my precious AMG engine.

IMG_0527.JPG

IMG_0532.JPG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users