Photo

C&C Online Multiplayer: "CA public key patching failed" + "Cannot log in to back end servers"

c&c online support

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Crimsonkiller91

Crimsonkiller91
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 12:51 AM

I do not know what seems to be going on and none of the forums I read have helped me to resolve this issue. When I go into Revora C&C client to open Command and Conquer 3: Tiberuim Wars, an error message pops out just before the game opens and says "CA Public key patching failed". The game still opens, but when I try to go online, It tells me that it cannot log into back end servers. I just bought and downloaded the game. I also created an account in revora and typed in my user and pass exactly as it said. I have tried hooking from the revora c&c client and it still ends up the same. In fact, it ends up worse. It opens up two portals of the revora c&c client and my computer makes the sound that it usually does when an error occurs. If I can get personal help, that would be great because I just spend my birthday money on this :/

Normal Version of game. Origin Client. Ive been getting this same error for the past few hours after installation. My younger brother downloaded the game in his computer as well and it worked fine for him. Im not sure what happend. my operating system is windows 10. 

Edited by Crimsonkiller91, 27 March 2016 - 12:55 AM.

#2 Phil

Phil

Force Majeure

• Network Leaders
  • 7,976 posts
  • Projects:Revora, C&C:Online
  •  Thought Police
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Network Leader
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 27 March 2016 - 02:27 AM

Please post the C&C:Online launcher error log. Read the pinned topic on how to get it.
After we have that we should be able to help.

revorapresident.jpg
My Political Compass

Sieben Elefanten hatte Herr Dschin
Und da war dann noch der achte.
Sieben waren wild und der achte war zahm
Und der achte war's, der sie bewachte.

#3 Crimsonkiller91

Crimsonkiller91
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 06:07 AM

Sorry if for my ignorance, but what do you mean by post the C&C Launcher error log? How do I do that?

#4 Crimsonkiller91

Crimsonkiller91
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 06:37 AM

Nvm, Found it. Here it is Phil. 

----- C&C:Online Launcher Start -----
Game: C&C3
C&C3 Install Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Command Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars\
Started game with: "CNC3.exe "
Caught CREATE_PROCESS_DEBUG_EVENT from C&C3. Detaching...
Found game.dat process. PID 5128
*** Starting CA public key patching routine ***
ERROR: Reading process memory failed. Error: Only part of a ReadProcessMemory or WriteProcessMemory request was completed.

ERROR: Reading process memory failed. Error: Only part of a ReadProcessMemory or WriteProcessMemory request was completed.

ERROR: CA public key differs from expected value. Not patching.
ERROR: CA public key patching routine failed.

#5 ViperMkVII

ViperMkVII

What is this?

• Project Team
  • 1,010 posts
  •  C&C:Online Red Alert 3 Player~

Posted 27 March 2016 - 09:55 AM

Try to run your C&C: Online Launcher in administrator mode (right click on C&C: Online → Run as administrator)
post-219586-1446648251.png

#6 avecaesar

avecaesar
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 04:17 PM

I do not know what seems to be going on and none of the forums I read have helped me to resolve this issue. When I go into Revora C&C client to open Command and Conquer 3: Tiberuim Wars, an error message pops out just before the game opens and says "CA Public key patching failed". The game still opens, but when I try to go online, It tells me that it cannot log into back end servers. I just bought and downloaded the game. I also created an account in revora and typed in my user and pass exactly as it said. I have tried hooking from the revora c&c client and it still ends up the same. In fact, it ends up worse. It opens up two portals of the revora c&c client and my computer makes the sound that it usually does when an error occurs. If I can get personal help, that would be great because I just spend my birthday money on this :/

Normal Version of game. Origin Client. Ive been getting this same error for the past few hours after installation. My younger brother downloaded the game in his computer as well and it worked fine for him. Im not sure what happend. my operating system is windows 10. 

I solve this problem following some simple steps:

1- Patch to 1.12 throug an external patch setup.

2- Disable firewall and antivirus 

3 - Put in windows XP compatibility mode

4 - Run in administrator mode.

Works fine for me.

#7 ViperMkVII

ViperMkVII

What is this?

• Project Team
  • 1,010 posts
  •  C&C:Online Red Alert 3 Player~

Posted 27 March 2016 - 06:32 PM

I solve this problem following some simple steps:
1- Patch to 1.12 throug an external patch setup.

2- Disable firewall and antivirus 
3 - Put in windows XP compatibility mode
4 - Run in administrator mode.

Works fine for me.

If you bought the game from Origin, the game is already at the newest version and you don't need to update your game.

Plus, Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars doesn't have a patch 1.12.

The newest version for Tiberium Wars is 1.09

BTW yes,  Run in administrator mode or in windows XP compatibility mode may help in this case.

Edited by ViperMkVII, 27 March 2016 - 06:32 PM.

post-219586-1446648251.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users