debug online launcher

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kelvinvolcano

kelvinvolcano
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 12:40 AM

I downloaded the C&C online launcher from the website itself and when I open it to install it gives me an error message saying: Could not write value Debugger to key\software\microsoft\windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\(EVERY GAME (kanes wrath, tw, generals, etc)) Verify that you have sufficient access to that key, or contact your support personnel. 

The launcher is then installed but I can't launch anything from it because I get the Missing required file "ssleay32.dll" error. Probably something to do with the installation not being able to complete successfully

I'm trying to play online on Kane's Wrath and I've already tried methods on the common issues page and got nothing. Please help thank you.

#2 ViperMkVII

ViperMkVII

What is this?

• Project Team
  • 1,010 posts
  •  C&C:Online Red Alert 3 Player~

Posted 01 April 2016 - 02:59 PM

I downloaded the C&C online launcher from the website itself and when I open it to install it gives me an error message saying: Could not write value Debugger to key\software\microsoft\windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\(EVERY GAME (kanes wrath, tw, generals, etc)) Verify that you have sufficient access to that key, or contact your support personnel. 

The launcher is then installed but I can't launch anything from it because I get the Missing required file "ssleay32.dll" error. Probably something to do with the installation not being able to complete successfully

I'm trying to play online on Kane's Wrath and I've already tried methods on the common issues page and got nothing. Please help thank you.

You can disable your antivirus and try again. And try to run C&C:Online under administrator mode.

post-219586-1446648251.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users