my Email adress is not invaled ?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 coolitpure

coolitpure
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 11:13 AM

Hi Guys , by the log in in zero hour he write me my email adress was not invalid (oO) what is it ?

#2 Phil

Phil

Force Majeure

• Network Leaders
  • 7,976 posts
  • Projects:Revora, C&C:Online
  •  Thought Police
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Network Leader
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 18 April 2016 - 11:29 AM

It means you need to read the setup instructions on the website carefully.

revorapresident.jpg
My Political Compass

Sieben Elefanten hatte Herr Dschin
Und da war dann noch der achte.
Sieben waren wild und der achte war zahm
Und der achte war's, der sie bewachte.

#3 ProphetElijah

ProphetElijah
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 01:11 AM

I had same issue like literally 1 hour ago when I just got a new SSD and had to reinstall the entire game and such. They have a new step that I didn't know about. Here is the process: You have to go to command and conquer online. Install command and conquer online launcher, then you install gentool from the same place, you can also just google gentool though, THEN after you go to your games, go to generals first and install update, sometimes you need to go back to windows while in game to see if there is an update installing which is what I had to do, and you do that for both generals and zero hour. THEN, and this is the new step, go to command and conquer online, and go to set up and then read instructions. There is an extra step with a link, http://cnc-online.net/setup/, that says you must make server login name and server password, that is on step two of the steps in that link, THAT is what you will use when you log in when you are asked for account info before going into multiplayer when you are in game. That fixed my invalid email error. Hope this helped!

Edited by ProphetElijah, 23 April 2016 - 01:12 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users