• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Night_Haunter

Night_Haunter
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 04:21 PM

These are some problems that I have experienced during games:

-Sorceror Lord Spell: Spiteful Tutelary (3rd Spell for Summoner variant) sometimes doesn't manifest only leaving scorched ground

-Sorceror Lord Spell: Malificio Pavoni (3rd Spell for Warlock Variant) sometimes leaves a singular member of a squad invulnerable and immobile after the initial explosion and stun until used again on them

-The Range/Melee stance change does not appear on the Ferrum Infernus Dreadnought, however it appears and is usable if it is selected in a group with multiple Dreadnoughts

-The Lord of Change consumes about 5 pop (not sure if this is intentional though, if so  my sincere apologies)

#2 Gambit

Gambit

title available

• Members
  • 6,718 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 07:57 PM

-Sorceror Lord Spell: Spiteful Tutelary (3rd Spell for Summoner variant) sometimes doesn't manifest only leaving scorched ground

-Sorceror Lord Spell: Malificio Pavoni (3rd Spell for Warlock Variant) sometimes leaves a singular member of a squad invulnerable and immobile after the initial explosion and stun until used again on them

I will see to those immediately :thumbsupcool:

-The Range/Melee stance change does not appear on the Ferrum Infernus Dreadnought, however it appears and is usable if it is selected in a group with multiple Dreadnoughts

-The Lord of Change consumes about 5 pop (not sure if this is intentional though, if so  my sincere apologies)

Both are as they should.

The Ferrum Infernus Dreadnought starts with no ranged weapons, so it lacks the stance button. Multi-selection overrides this so that each unit to get its own combat stance, as appropriate. Also note that at the next Tier, the FI DN can upgrade to a multi-melta and it WILL get that button!

As for the LoC, we wanted him to cost that much - the mechanic is identical to the Bloodthirster summoning of CSMs.

-In search of Papasmurf...

#3 Roderick

Roderick

3d models loota

• Members
  • 1,941 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 09:05 PM

Hey, I mentioned this issue with the Malficio Palvoni weeks ago

#4 Gambit

Gambit

title available

• Members
  • 6,718 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 10:47 PM

Ah... yes. And I recall I had a look into it.

I will re-check to make sure it is OK now.

-In search of Papasmurf...

#5 Arzgul

Arzgul
  • Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 12:21 PM

I confirm I got this with Malificio once, but forgot to report it, it is while reading brother Night_Haunter report that I remembered :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users