ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 18 June 2016 - 08:06 AM

It has been brought to my attention that Revora user Mat Cauthon has been abusing the T3A:Online lobby for several times in the past, by using his nicknames

dryersheetsfinsup305gahvinlordmeteeeperrinaybarazergtoss

to insult other online players, I will give him 3 days to defend his case or confirm the report otherwise.

Continued harassment is likely to result in a suspension of said user.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#2 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  • Projects:Writing Words With Letters
  •  I Help
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 18 June 2016 - 11:44 AM

He's also in violation of our rule against having multiple user names, so we can have a chat about that as well.

https://forums.revor...80-mat-cauthon/

https://forums.revor...r/150083-dm12f/

#3 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 21 June 2016 - 08:05 PM

As this continued without any change I've suspended the access to both accounts for 5 days.

It is not recommended to try to circumvent these suspensions.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#4 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 21 June 2016 - 08:09 PM

Also, at the end of the period the account dm12f will be taken offline if not asked otherwise.

#5 Mat Cauthon

Mat Cauthon
  • Validating E-Mail
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 09:08 PM

there are people who actually monitor this dead server for curse words L O L

edit: you say players but its actually one player, everything else is correct

Edited by Mat Cauthon, 21 June 2016 - 09:21 PM.

#6 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  • Projects:Writing Words With Letters
  •  I Help
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 21 June 2016 - 09:23 PM

Seems it's not so dead after all.  Welcome to Revora, Mister Cauthon.

#7 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 21 June 2016 - 09:24 PM

there are people who actually monitor this dead server for curse words L O L

edit: you say players but its actually one player, everything else is correct

There are people who actively spend their time ruining the atmosphere of what little activity we do have. 

You're a douchebag, Mat Cauthon. Mommy never taught you to behave?

Thread locked.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#8 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 28 June 2016 - 10:17 AM

I've lifted the suspension. I hope this won't be necessary again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users