lothlorien again

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JoshoftheWoodlandRealm

JoshoftheWoodlandRealm
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 07:55 AM

Hey y'all, I'm kind of new to the modding community, so let me briefly introduce myself. I am Josh and I love the Battle for Middle Earth series. Anyways, I downloaded the "Lothlorien Again" map after I installed the 1,03, 1.05, and 1.06 patches as well as the Elven Alliance mod. However when I try to play this map in skirmish mode, I get the following message:

"Unknown command 'Command_ConstructElvenFlet' found in command set, File: c:\users\owner\appdata\roaming\my battle for middle-earth files\maps\ lothlorien-again\map.ini Line: 539

Error parsing field '3' in block 'CommandSet' in file 'c:\users\owner\appdata\roaming\my battle for middle-earth files\maps\ lothlorien-again\map.ini, line 539.

Error parsing INI block in file: 'c:\users\owner\appdata\roaming\my battle for middle-earth files\maps\ lothlorien-again\map.ini',

7 addresses:
(unknown)(0): game.dat + 8961088 Debug::PostStaticInit + 3296

(unknown)(0): game.dat + 441523 StringBase < char >:: startsWith + 132627
(unknown)(0): game.dat + 521238 StringBase < char >:: startsWith + 212342

(unknown)(0): game.dat + 104499993 Xfer::operator==+ 133953

(unknown)(0): KERNEL32.DLL + 97284 BaseThreadInitThunk +36

(unknown)(0): ntdll.dll + 371599 RtlInitializeExceptionChain+ 143

(unknown)(0): ntdll.dll + 371546 RtlInitializeExceptionChain+ 90

Because of the severity of this error, the game will now exit."

:( Can someone here please help me figure out how I can be able to play this map on BFME 1? I saw it on YouTube, and I really loved it.

Thank you in advance and I wish you all a good day,

Josh

#2 Kwen

Kwen

Vileartist

• T3A Staff
  • 4,865 posts
  • Projects:It'sa secreeet
  •  T3A's First N00b
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Expert
  • Donated

Posted 21 June 2016 - 02:04 PM

Could you link us or show us this map so we have a better understanding of what it is and why you might be receiving this error? More than likely the map was either made for a mod, or is incompatible with a recent patch or mod that you installed.

Stupid question, but the map is supposed to be played on BFME1 right? It's not a BFME2 map or something is it?

https://www.twitch.tv/vileartist - Yes shameless self-promotion

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Old modders never die, they just fade away" ~ Hostile

#3 JoshoftheWoodlandRealm

JoshoftheWoodlandRealm
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 04:31 PM

Hey there, I forgot to post the link to this map in my original post, so here is that link: 
http://www.moddb.com...othlorien-again
I looked at the map description to a YouTube video that had game play of this map and it said that it could only be played on the Elven Alliance: Community Edition  Mod for BFME 1. I have the mod downloaded on my Windows 8 laptop so that I could play this map. :( I have become very frustrated trying to figure the issue out. I should also include the link to the video so that everyone can see why I want to play this map as I find it to be more adventurous than the original level from BFME 1 when the Fellowship is in Lothlorien. I also want to thank you and everyone else who is able to help with this issue in advance as I am a new person to the modding community as well as not a very computer-savvy person. Here is the link to the video:

Edited by JoshoftheWoodlandRealm, 21 June 2016 - 04:47 PM.

#4 JoshoftheWoodlandRealm

JoshoftheWoodlandRealm
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 05:00 PM

I feel so dumb right now; I figured out what the problem was. I forgot to install the Elven Alliance mod :(

#5 Kwen

Kwen

Vileartist

• T3A Staff
  • 4,865 posts
  • Projects:It'sa secreeet
  •  T3A's First N00b
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Expert
  • Donated

Posted 21 June 2016 - 05:50 PM

Hehe, it happens!

https://www.twitch.tv/vileartist - Yes shameless self-promotion

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Old modders never die, they just fade away" ~ Hostile

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users