My rank does not appear but i do get win counts

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 roeekog

roeekog
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 10:59 AM

hello my nickname is Slendy and I recently joined the cnc online servers, i did create new account for revora and for the cnc online and i did manage to connect and play online in command and conquer kane's wrath, however, it appears that my rank wont be shown and it says i am rank 0, idk if its a bug or its something that suppose to be like that but i do remember that back in the days when gamespy was working i didnt have such a thing like that, can someone help me in fixing this or have any idea about what to do ? 

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 21 June 2016 - 04:37 PM

No, it's not supposed to be like that. I can't find a record for your stats in the database, which tells me that you have not connected to the stats server at all. That is a fairly unusual problem in this game because it uses the same protocol that you would use to visit a web page (which you can clearly do). Your wins are increasing because the game is counting them but next time you log in I apprehend that they will be reset (because they are not held in the database).

Please could you uninstall the C&C:Online launcher and install it again? In the mean time, did you get an error at the start of each game telling you that you had been unable to connect to the stats server?

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users